Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is what happens when you have CHILDREN!!!

Today after going for lunch at my friend's place (Karen, if you are reading this, the food was yummy, especially loved the Curry!!!...thanks for inviting me to your Gawai Open house...love you babe!!!), I decided to go SHOPPING!!! Well, my main purpose was to find myself a nice pair of flat shoes that i can use for work. Sadly to say, I didn't achieve my goal...hahaha.....instead this is what I bought!!!

(unfortunately I couldn't post the pictures up as the card reader that I have does not want to work....so sad...*sniff**sniff*...will go buy one tomorrow!!! Another shopping list for me and my shoes that i have yet to get :P...well, tomorrow still is a holiday...YAHOO!!!)

  • 5 cute little t-shirts
  • 1 cute little dress
  • 2 pairs of very cute shoes
  • 1 cute little denim shorts

Now, you must thinking "Hey, you said you didn't get shoes??? But I see two pairs on your list of things that you bought!!!"

Oh....how I wish they were mine!!! Unfortunately, they are for my daughter!!! You see how it is when you have children....you tend to buy things for them and forget to buy things for yourself. Right Moms???

Its a wonder I have working clothes that dates back to 1997!!! Hahaha....but HONESTLY, I left for the malls this afternoon with every intention to buy myself a pair of shoes but I get so carried away when I get to the kids department (not sure how I got there....hahaha....I think its a magnetic pull for all mothers out there...hahaha...you think???) and saw 70% discount!!! I mean how can you resist that. I got her t-shirts for about RM5 each!!! That's a serious bargain you know!!! So that's what basically happen today!!! :)

I have no regrets...haha...she does need new t-shirts anyway cause the ones she has now are pretty dirty already...and as for shoes....well she did need a new pair of church shoes and I just couldn't resist getting another pair which looked so COOL!!! So, at the end of it all it was a satisfying day....ummm.....except of course for the price increase on Petrol that will happen at 12 midnight tonight....so sad :(

My friend "Corie" actually gave me a call just now and this was how the conversation was like:

Corie said: "Jacq, do you have any idea where I can get a chicken and a cow from? I need to rear it behind my house, everything is becoming too expensive these days!!"

ME (in shock) thinking: Wah! steady lah this Corie....very economical...I wonder how she is going to handle the cow!!! Obviously I wasn't worried about the chicken at all.

ME pretending to be cool and saying: "I don't know lah dear but I have a friend name ...... and she rears chickens, I could give my her a call and check with her"

Corie said: "I'm just kidding lah....hahaha"

ME thinking: Aiyo JACQ!!! What is wrong with you, why you so DUHHHH one!!!

It Must be the idea of having the petrol price increase that is blocking my thinking...hahaha...we of course talked longer than that but whatever was said after that is not important to you all :P...haha...can't tell you everything can I??? Then I won't have any private life left!!! :P

Anyway, My In-Laws also went to fill up petrol for the car and they told us that the queue was crazy!!! Hahaha....I bet most of you from http://www.miricommunity.net/ were probably in that line...right? Come to think about it, some of you could still be in that line just about now as I am blogging. Hope you all brought a book to read or something like that :) I on the other hand decided not to join the queue....I might very likely regret it tomorrow!!!

Ok, that's it from me tonight...going to wake up early for my morning jog tomorrow since I'm still on a holiday!!! :P GOODNIGHT!!!

Signing off with a picture of my daughter last Christmas!!! Ohhhh....isn't she just adorable!!!



No comments: