Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One of my Dog Just Died *Sniff* *Sniff*

*Sniff**sniff*...one of my dog just died a few minutes ago and her name was TUTU. I guess sooner or later she would go anyway. She was already really sick. We got the doctor to come a few times already but everytime she seem to get better for awhile and than she falls sick again. I swear we have some kind of plant in our garden that is poisonous to dogs. And she likes to eat all this plants, I don't know why. Unlike my other dog name Girlie.

Well, she's been with us over 10 years already :(. This morning it sounded like she was really in pain (my other dog Girlie has a heart of Gold, she was sitting next to Tutu this morning before she died...makes it even sadder doesn't it, poor Girlie, now she has no more friend to play with) and I think she was waiting for my mom to say Goodbye to her because as soon as my mom said "Goodbye Tutu, I love you" she wagged her tail and soon after died. I on the other hand did not want to go see her cause I know I would have broken down and cried. I'm so hopeless when it comes to things like this. You may think its really mean of me, but I've seen one of my other dog die last time and I relly broke down. So, this time I stayed away...but I saw her just now (dead already) and I still broke down and cry :(

I feel so bad that I didn't say Bye to her but I just couldn't...sigh....I should have shouldn't I??? Sigh.... :(

4 comments:

dasolve said...

my condolence to you Jacqie. Life goes on. Tutu will be sad if you are sad.

Jacqie said...

Thanks Dasolve....

Michelle said...

Awwww... so sorry for your loss sweets...

felicakes said...

I am so sorry for your lost.

I know what you mean about saying good bye. I even get emotional when my best friend's dog died. HAHAH... but thats me. I have a soft spot for animals.

The last time my dog died, I mourned for about 1 week. Yes you read right... MOURNED....1 WEEK. HAHAHA