Friday, June 27, 2008

Netball or Pool???

I've injured my ankle yet again!!! This is like the 4th time and next Saturday there is a church joggerthon which I have been looking forward to win...haha..not sure if I would though..but there was hope until now....sigh...all this because of my love for netball lah...hiyah! netball punya pasal...hahaha....but I love netball what to do...

The other dilemma is there is this Games coming up in August and I'm scared that if I join the netball team I would hurt my ankle even worst...sigh...so now I have another option and that is to play pool...so would it be netball or pool??? Hmmm...netball or pool??? Can't play both cause it clashes on the same day.

Hmmm...but than again, I'm not sure whether I'll get chosen or not...haha...probably I'm not even that good to play for both of them...haha...prasan nya aku :P

But if I do get chosen...that I won't know which to choose!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Additional stress to my life (small stress lah but stress nevertheless...haha :P)

Ok..that's it from me complaining. At the moment I should concentrate on getting this ankle better and preparing myself for the joggerthon...wish me luck guys!!! It's next Saturday!!! If I do win by some chance.....haha...who knows bah, suddenly everybody sakit and I'm the only one who turns up to run...haha...than I'll take picture of the hamper that I win....hopefully the hamper big big one lah...:D

Pool????

Or Netball??? Sigh....tough choice with my ankle being in this position :(

2 comments:

337 said...

I think every girl should play pool... its so much better to look at... *cough.... erm.. to play ...

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...I agree :P