Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ahhhhh!!!! DIGI!!!!

For goodness sake DIGI, could I please get the phone!!!! I've been trying like forever!!!

Now, for those of you who are not using the postpaid DIGI, let me explain what I'm complaining about.

You see, Digi postpaid goes on the points basis, whereby if you have 3000 point you are entitled to fight in the race to win a handphone, if you have 6000, the handphone is even nicer lah. The only problem is that, it is a first come first serve basis and they only have 10 handphones!!! Now, mind you, I've been trying this since August last year!!! and I still have won the phone. I have one friend who tried it once and got it straight away...so damn lucky lah. As for me, hiyah...me no have luck...every time like that wan....and that's the reason why I don't go and buy 4D, I know its a waster of my time and money!!!

Anyway, since yesterday I have been refreshing the Digi website over and over again just to make sure I don't miss out on the phone. You see, Digi is smart, they will decide what time and what day to put it out. Sometimes its 8am, sometimes its 10 am and sometimes its some other time....they are really unpredictable which makes my life even harder for me cause like I said I have no luck.

So yesterday, nothing happen....and today since I got into the office, I kept on refreshing my Digi website over and over again until finally at 11.30am i decided to stop cause I thought that they may very likely not put it up today and put it up tomorrow instead...well, so much for that!!! After lunch, when i got back at 12.30pm...guess what!!! I got on to the Digi website and to my utmost disappointment, it was there for 10 people to redeem!!! I have a feeling that I'm not one of the 10 people :( I have no idea what time it came up but like always I press the redeem button and wish that this time I'm lucky!!! I doubt it though...but who knows right.....sigh.....if not....try again next month lah!!! and hope that maybe next month they will have a Sony Ericsson phone instead!!!

Ahhhhhh.....can't you just give me the phone DIGI??? that's me letting out my frustration!!! :P Hahaha...than that won't be fair to the rest of the Digi customers!!! Maybe the next time round, I should take leave at the end of the month and just sit infront of my PC and do the refreshing over and over again....hahaha...that way sure guarantee I will win it wan...cause I won't be distracted with work!!! Hahaha...if I did that, I must be really desperate for a new free handphone....wah...I do sound so damn kedekut!!! :P Maybe I should just stick to my phone now cause it is one solid phone....my daughter has manage to drop it a million times and its still going strong!!! Hmmm...that's a thought....but it would be nice if I could get a free handphone....:D

Anyway, this is the picture of this months handphone which I probably did not win :(

This phone is redeemable if you have 3000 points...but you must be the first 10 to redeem.

This phone is redeemable if you have 6000 points but you must be the first 5 to redeem. Hmmm...maybe my 'Luck' is just waiting for me to get to 6000 points before it decides to strike...hahaha...see...me trying to justify my 'no luck'...hahaha...and trying to be optimistic at the same time :P

Anyway, have a good evening everyone!!! Btw, I do love the yellow man!!! :D That's just additional information...haha...not important to anyone! :P

No comments: