Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ahhhh!!! Kelisa Full Tank RM70!!!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! (me screaming hysterically)

So, this is how i was yesterday when I went to the Petrol station. Like I said in my other blog, I might very likely regret not joining in the queue to fill up fuel for my car last Wednesday. AND YES!!! I regretted it so much yesterday when I went to the Petrol Station. This is what happen..

I reach the petrol station and there I was wanting to fill my small kelisa tank to full...now before that happen, I had a short conversation with the attendant and we were speaking in Bhs Swrk. (translating into English):

Me: So, not many cars filling petrol today huh?

Attendant: Yeah, unlike yesterday it was crazy!!!

Me: Yeah, I heard!!!

So, there I was filling my fuel into my car...the price kept going up...

RM55 Dielah! Its not even stopping there!!!

RM60 WHY! WHY! Why didn't I go fill up my tank yesterday!!!

RM65 That's it!!! We are all going to DIE!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! This is not happening!!!!

RM70 S***! I could have save RM20 if I filled it up yesterday!!! RM20 is 4 days of LUNCH!!! WHY JACQ! WHY!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SO LAZY!!! Breathe Jacq, Breathe Jacq...its going to be ok...Tutu died already, we can save on dog food and that can go to the FUEL!!!

Of course I'm sad that my dog died!!! But I always think God has a reason for everything to happen! Dog dies, fuel price increase the day before, me have more money to spend on Fuel!

Sigh...I better go get myself a bicycle so I can cycle to work....good for my health (not good for my colleagues...hahaha....cause I might stink in the office cause there are no place to shower in my office, than again they might sink too cause they have the same idea as I do!!!), good for the environment!!! and good for my POCKET!!! How, I wish my babysitter was not staying in Pink Fook!!! So far away from Pujut!!!

I guess we all just have to face reality and tighten our belts a bit more!!! I think that wouldn't be a problem if I said that literally cause we are all definitely going to eat less rice due to the 100% increase in price to it!!! So less rice = slimmer people = can tighten the belt more...hahaha. Of course that phrase is not meant to be use literally!!!

That's it from me!!!

6 comments:

Uchu Keling said...

Now you know what Pak Lah have done to you.

http://uchukeling.com/

felicakes said...

Hmm.... might want to read this on tips on how to save money...

http://www.bargainist.com/deals/2007/08/20-tips-to-save-money-on-gas/

Patrol hike is happening everywhere my dear. I am sure you remember how cheap it was in Perth the last time. I think it was $0.70 cents when I first came in 2001. Now its averaging about $1.60 per litre. Then some more here no subsidy from government you know.


All we have to do now is tighten our budget a little bit. Until it rolls over.

:*)

Unknown said...

You could alwiz just fuel up with RM50 and refuel earlier. Less fuel u have in ur car also means less weight ;) So keep it at 2/3 or 1/2 tank wen u fuel up ;)

Unknown said...

I just arrived back to Miri from Kuching when the jam occured at airport road. My brother took an hour before he manage to fill up his car. Outrages....
Just pray hard we are going to get some salary adjustments from this... else... makan rumput and garam only from now onwards... ;Þ

Iris

Unknown said...

From an employer point of view, there's nothing to justify a pay increase. Employee output hasn't increased. Sales is either stagnant or declining with buyers being more cost conscious.

Cost of Living increase alone will not be enough to justify the increase. The company will also need to cut/manage their costs better during times like this.

Jacqie said...

Iris, I have to agree with Ruben on this...:P Salary increase and inflation to not go together hand in hand :)