Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Tired but I Can't Sleep!!!

First of all, my apologies to those of you who comes back to my blog daily only to find nothing new written in the last few days. Wanted to blog yesterday but I had a Cold and a Fever, so all I wanted to do is just sleep. Manage to wake up this morning to get to work but I still felt miserable (I dressed for work just as miserable). Somewhere through the afternoon I kinda felt better but was not up for any kinda exercise today. Well, what I'm trying to say is that, I'm feeling better but I do think I need the sleep.

My eyes are droopy now but my mind is so awake. I tried sleeping just now but all I could do was toss and turn. You know how that is??? Its horrible!!! The little girl and the hubby are already sound asleep. And since I can't sleep due to my 'oh so active mind', I'm here now writing my blog! I mean what else can you do to inactivate your mind???? I reckon (don't ask me why I'm suddenly using this word!!! I think my mind is so jumbled up at this point of time)blogging is the medication for it. Don't you all think???

Anyway, here is what I will blog about for now. Last Friday, I was out with some friends and we went to "The Other Office" AKA "TOO" (its in Miri). They have actually moved from their old place to their new place where their old restaurant use to be and everything inside is exactly the same except that it is the other way around, like a mirror image to the old one. Well, if you don't get what I am saying you could go there yourself and check it out....but than again if you have never ever been to the old one in the first place than you wouldn't even know what I'm talking about, hahaha.

So, there I was sitting there waiting for more friends to come and when I wait for people I usually have a lot of time to think. So I thought to myself....how in the world did the owner of this bar actually come up with the name "The Other Office"??? I mean I think its a brilliant name!!! Don't you think???

Let say this happens: (phone conversation)

(Hubby calls wife from work)

*Ring Ring* ..... *Ring Ring*

(Wife picks up phone)

Hubby: Honey! I'll be back late today, I'm going to "The Other Office"

Wife: Ok honey! Don't work to hard alright!!! (thinking to herself: wah! my husband must be a very popular man in his office to actually have two offices!!!)

See what I mean!!! Its a brilliant idea for a bar name!!! Please note that the above scenario can happen vice-versa between the wife and the husband :). I'm not being sexist in any way here, ok...:D

Anyway, sorry you had to read so much crap. You can't blame me for it cause I'm tired and I can't sleep!!! I think I'll add a picture in here just to add some colour :D. Give me a sec....

Here it is....


Us in "The Other Office"..following the newspaper style, lets start from left to right...

we have the ever so lovable Christine, ME trying to make sure I had the perfect smile (i think that turn out quite well!!! :P), Larni, the one who we always wait for (haha...don't take it to heart Larni, we all love you, you know that!) and Corina, the beautiful lady who is going to start a beginners class for Pilates!!! (How cool is that!!!, I can't wait for her to start!!!).

If you have no idea what Pilates is, just Google it :D.

No comments: