Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No Jogging! Raining bah! So, Hellloooo...KUEH CHAP!!!

Sigh...so much for wanting to go jogging this morning. Woke up and it was raining so decided to sleep awhile longer...woke up again and it was still raining....so I said to myself "there goes my jog!".

I think its rain because everybody is feeling rather down with the fuel price increase....it fits into everybodys mood I suppose...sad sad....oh well, whether we like it or not, life goes on....

So, here I am now with nothing to do. Am thinking of going to have Kueh Chap!!! Yummy!!! And the best Kueh Chap I've tasted in Miri is the one near the Police Station in Miri. Its one of those shop lots at the side of the police station. To be more specific, it is next to the Music Shop. Don't ask me the name of the music shop neither can you ask me what the name of the Shop that sales the Kueh Chap....hahaha...I have a very bad habit of going into food shops and not bothering to look at the sign board. Sorry! But the Kueh Chap there is damn GOOD!!! But its pretty far from where I stay and since the fuel price have increase, I'll opt for the second best Kueh Chap in town....and that is in HOPOH...that place I know cause its been there like forever!!!

Signing of for now, for the love of FOOD!!! TA!

P/S. I hope I didn't offend any Muslims who are reading my blog. My apologies if I did!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Erm, why would ur post/blog offend muslims?

Jacqie said...

Hmmm...Kueh Chap consist of Pork...so that's why I said that :) Have you ever tried it? I think you can only find it in Miri!!! :)

Unknown said...

Erm, wat is it exactly? Can u take a pic n show?

I dun think i had any da last time i was there.... U didn recommend ;(

GraceSupang said...

hey hey..drop by ur blog. u dont knw me but i knw u.. well, im related to Uncle Nawan they all. who doesnt love kueh chap. btw, im staying miri too. i havent tried there yet but have u tried kueh chap in Hopoh canteen? that one also nice... :)

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...grace...I did mention HOPOH in my blog too!!! :P It's nice there too!!! The second best!!! I've heard of you....;)Thanks, for checking out my blog!!! :)