Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Department's Olympics Game Today!!!

So, here I am typing away when I should actually be getting ready to get my ass to Eastwood Valley by 1.30pm. This means that I'll only have 5 minutes to write. Ohhhhh...I just heard thunder....sigh...I do hope it doesn rain, so looking forward to the so called "Olympics" I'll be going to soon.

It's the time of the month again where we get half day off in the afternoon to have a bonding session with our entire department. Ours today would be the Olympics. Probably jumping rope, climbing tyres, crawling under wires...well, who knows? :P But I think it'll be great fun. Anyway, just wanted you all to know what I'll be doing in about 15 minutes tims.

Got to stop writing now before I miss this event again, like I did last month...hahaha. A mental note, got to find the sun block! Will post pictures after its done!!! See you!!!!

No comments: