Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seraphina in KL???

Just a short one today. I have yet to receive the pictures from the mini Olympic...but I sure did have a great fun. Sadly though that when i woke up this morning, the remembrance of the great fun I had was a distant thought to the aches in my body that I was facing. Especially my arms....aiyo!!! so painful and so lifeless....its a wonder I can still type...hahaha....

Anyway, that's not the topic for this blog, I'll put pictures up of the so called 'Mini Olympic' once I have them :D Ok, ok....back to my topic....

Now what I meant about Seraphina in KL is this!

This picture was taken by a friend of mine in the Curve in KL. She however has no idea what shop this was. Anybody have any idea??? Owner of the shop, of you are by any chance reading this blog, can you get me of the suspense and tell me what business your shop is into (I doubt though that you would have the time to read my blog, but than again, who knows :P)??? Cause the suspense is killing me and I'll only be able to go to KL in August...I'll probably die of suspense by than....hahaha....yes, I'm being a bit dramatic...hahaha...I'm sure I can make it till August if no one tells me by than...but again, it would be great if I could get an answer soon :P

Anyway, this was my friend's words to me when she emailed me the picture: "Can't remember whether was it a boutique or what, hehe. U go find out yourself when u go there la" Hahaha.....its strange how people can get so caught up with the name of a shop that they forget to find out what shop it was. She must have been so excited to take the picture so I was able to see...thanks babe! You are always so sweet!!! That was very thoughtful of you to take the picture :D. Now I'll have to go and hunt it down when i go to KL in August!!! :) And I'll remember to let you know what shop that is :)

Hmmm...you all must be wondering why on earth would I be so interested in the name of that shop, well, the reason is because of this!!! TA-DA!!!! Look at picture below:

And that's my little Seraphina!!! The spelling is exactly the same!!! How cool is that!!! But than again, I thought her name would have been so unique that not many people would even think about it. I guess I was wrong. Hmmm.....I guess that the Internet is to blame for this!!! :P

Anyway, just for additional information, not that you all would be interested at all, but hey, read on if you feel like it or stop if you don't...its really up to you....:D So here it is:

My daughters full name is Seraphina Jewel Supang Solomon....long leh! The reason why I gave her the name 'Seraphina Jewel' its because it means, "An intense love for the Holy Trinity from the Precious One". Of course when I chose that name, I wanted her to be just that and to have a great love for God. Hopefully with proper guidance and love, she will turn out to be a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. I guess that's what all parents hope for.

Additional Info: The name Seraphina comes from the word Seraphim and they are angels who worship God continuously. Cool kan!!! Cool for me lah...maybe not for you all...haha...

Oklah....that's it from me....

5 comments:

Sileast Alley said...

Owh, I was at the curve awhile ago and read this post late when I got home. If not sure I give a spoiler. heheheh.....

Jacqie said...

hahaha....its ok...I love spoilers!!! Let me know!!!

337 said...

eh... isnt it a lingerie shop...?? *whistles.... la la la

Unknown said...

It's a cute girlie shop....

I remember i did mention this to you b4 ;) But I didnt take pix

jill said...

it's a kids' clothing/accessories shop!!

you can bring sera there to buy some Sera stuff.