Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Buggy/Kiddy Car...Why Miri Don't Have?

Why we don't have this in our malls ah??? Is it because our malls are too small and too crowded???

See the boy inside the car! So cute!!! Hahaha...he looks very much satisfied with his cute little Buggy...I know for sure my daughter would too!!! (That's my friend Kath's son)

At least they get to stay put and not disappear on you, especially now with all the kidnapping cases....very scary.

If it was bigger, I wouldn't mind going inside as well and let my husband push...hahaha....that way I don't have to walk...:P Actually, I'm pretty small already, maybe I can get in too!!! Than again, the security would probably make sure I get out if I did....:P

Anyway, isn't that boy cute!!! Maybe in the future I could match-make him to my daughter...hahaha...who knows??? :D Kesian the both of them!!! Belum lagik apa-apa already I want to match-make :P

3 comments:

337 said...

Miri malls too small ler... you can only find those in the giant malls here. Even KLCC dun have :P I think.

Jacqie said...

Ahhhh...that's what I thought!!!

GraceSupang said...

singapore supermarket got.. and yes, its freaking big, the mall i mean. i think dats y miri dont have..yet..
:)