Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I love AirAsia!!!

I still can't sleep, so I'm writing another blog again...

Why do "I love AirAsia" you may ask??? Because I'm going to KK in September!!! And I only paid RM100 return ticket (Miri to KK and back)!!! RM100!!! Can you believe it??? RM100!!! Hahaha....yes I'm overly excited about it cause I could get 3 tickets for RM300 without having to burst our family budget!!! (Note: AirAsia is having their MegaSale...booking period: 10 - 22 June 2008, flying period: 1 July - 25 Sept 2008)

And we get to have a nice family weekend together in a beautiful place!!! This means I get to check out the new mall called "1Borneo"!!! Heard its huge!!! I better not have such high expectations of the new mall, just in case I get disappointed...:).

Anyway, this will be our first family trip together and it will also be the first time my daughter gets on a plane so I can't wait to see how excited she gets!!! I'm just afraid that her ears will hurt. Any suggestions on how to make sure that doesn't happen???

What makes this even more exciting is that another family (good friends of me and my hubby who has two kids) are also coming along!!! So, I think it'll be just great!!! I think my daughter is going to love it!!! I think it will be the first family trip to cherish...I'm definitely taking heaps and heaps of pictures!!! Its still months away but at least for now I have something to look forward too!!!

By the way, is there a nice hotel we could book that is reasonably priced???

At the moment, we have Radius International Hotel in mind...the price seems reasonable and since it is still new I think it will be nice....though I heard the rooms are small. On its website it actually looks really nice and classy but than again the phrase "never judge a book by its cover" always comes to mind. It even invented a new word to describe its hotel and the word is BOUTECH, interesting eh??? BOU for Boutique and TECH for Technology. So I guess what they are trying to say is that the hotel is comfortable and classy and at the same time very equiped with good technology. Not a bad way to describe the hotel at all!!! Very creative!!! Now I'm just hoping that its exactly what it says :D, it would be great if it is cause its reasonably cheap for a hotel in the city! Feel free to check out their website: http://www.radius-waterfrontkk.com/

BUT, if you do know of any other hotel that I should consider as well, do let me know!!!

To end this, let me just say this one more time, "I love AirAsia!!!" I mean, what would we all do without you!!! We will probably be Home-Bound if you never came along to compete in the Malaysian Airline Industry!!! And mind you, they have gone GREEN or more like they have always been GREEN, its just that we all never realised it!!! I mean seriously, I didn't, till I went to click on their "Red Heart, Green Mind" Banner. You can click on this link to be directed directly to it: http://www.airasia.com/amazing/en/evm_index.htm. Check it out, they actually have a point in everything that they do!!! Anyway Thanks again AirAsia!!! :D

P/S. Just FYI, the last time I flew back from KK which was in May (remember? I went to KK to play netball), we came back in a new AirAsia plane!!! It was just beautiful!!! The air-con was on full blast and you could see the cold air coming out of the air-con!!! It was definitely a welcome sight!!! Never knew an AirAsia plane could look so welcoming!!! Unlike the one I went in on the way to KK. Lets me just hope that the plane I'll be going in too KK and back in September will be that new plane :D. AirAsia, Keep up the GOOD WORK!!!

Ok! I really need to sleep!!! Whether or not I can....I guess I might just have to start counting sheep's!!! GOODNIGHT!!! And thanks for putting up with all my blogs!!! Love ya!!! and GOD BLESS!!!

10 comments:

BMyself said...

Advise your children to take sweets during takeoff and landing. Relax themselves and keep swollowing their saliva. That should help a lot.

ed said...

try this out.. http://kk.kingparkhotel.com.my .. i always stay there when i go to kk.. :)

Jacqie said...

bmyself, thanks for the advice, one problem, she's 2 years old and doesn't really know how to take sweets....maybe will get a chewy sweet so she has no choice but to swallow her saliva:)

Jacqie said...

Thanks ed, will definitely check it out! :)

Unknown said...

I dunno if it would help, but ive seen parent put cotton into their baby's ears.... Yeah, sweets will help them to keep swallowin their saliva....

Maybe u can google it... ;)

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...funny Ruben!!! Google, google, that's all we do these days :P

bubble7866 said...

hi jaq, happy for ur family's 1st trip 2gether.. anyway s for ur little angel, might try out asking her to drink frm her bottle if she's still using it during take off and landing cos it works for my son's 1st plane trip too u knw...... good luck...

Jacqie said...

Bubble! That's actually a fantastic IDEA!!! Why didn't I think of that! THANKS dear!!!

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

Another Happy AirAsia passenger. Hopefuly I will get something similar too when I go back to Sabah this time around.

Anonymous said...

Hi, u can try Promenade Hotel, or Marina Court - it's beside Promenade Hotel. It's a whole apartment -there;s short term rental. Quite cheap oso dat.. Boleh masak and usually there's 3 bedroom, tv. etc..