Monday, June 2, 2008

Ghosts???

Sorry guys for not being able to write this pass few days. Wanted to write yesterday but my blog just wouldn't open and it kept giving me and error. It was so irriating...

Anyway, back to my topic. Are there such a thing as ghosts? Do you all believe in Ghosts??? Well I do, that's for sure. There was this one time when I was driving with my husband in the car, and I saw this black thingy just flew past my car and I swerved a bit cause I terkejut bah. I mean who wouldn't? Its like seeing a dog infront of you all of a sudden. Now where did I see this? I saw this near Pottery aka Ng Sian Hap (in Miri) at around 11pm. I was sure freaked out! That was a few years back.

Now, there is also this one house in Pujut 9 which I heard is seriosuly haunted. This I heard from a reliable source. A few years back I heard that the furnitures in the house could move by itself and the pictures on the wall had eyes that could move!!! How scary is that!!! Now this house is still vacated...I heard that someone manage to sale it but apparently no one has moved in at all. Now if you are coming from Lutong going down to Miri, after the Lutong Bridge, you will notice that there is a house on your left that is yellow in colour. A few months back someone grew some dragon fruit trees there but lately I've noticed that it is gone (I guess that there is a new owner there). I've also noticed that the door now is always open. One of my friend told me that she almost wanted to buy the house cause she said for the price they were selling, it was so cheap cause the land is prety big. What she found weird was, that the person who wanted to sale the house to her told her to go and check it out herself and that the door is already open. So strange isn't it??? Well, good thing she heard from someone else that the house was haunted too and she did check with me about it as well.

Its scary isn't it these days when we are thinking of buying a house...we got to really be carefully that we don't wrongly buy a house right??? Well, (I know I've been using a lot of 'well' in this blog today..hehehe...but just bare with me) there is this one friend of a friend from church who knew that there was one house in pujut that was haunted. They were selling cheap so he decided, why not? He bought the house, got the priest to come over and exorcised the house and now he is living in that house with no problems!!! But for the yellow house, no one has yet been able to actually stay there since the last owners moved....its either that the other buyers are not very strong in their faith or those Gin's (not sure if I spelt that right!) in there are one hell of a stubborn spirits!!! Well, either way, I for one will not ever go into that house...I'm just hopeless when it comes to spirits or ghosts or whatever it is.

Despite that, I enjoy watching "Ghost Hunters" on channel 711 on wednesday nights at 10pm I think (there was a bit of change in the astro schedule due to the completion of the American Idol). Anyway, they are a group of people who actually go out of their way to visit haunted places to find out whether that place is really haunted or not. What I like about them is that before they jump to conclusion and say the place is haunted, they will usually go out of their way to check first whether what they see is really a spirit or some other things that may cause them to see it that way.

I guess it doesn't frighten me just as much cause its in the TV and not where I am. Well, if you haven't see it, you can check out the video below. If you go to their site I think you can all here the sounds of the spirits. Very interesting indeed. I do however believe that if they do come to Asia, they would probably be terrified with the spirits they find. Don't you think???? Anyway, please enjoy the clip below: (it's not that scary :))




Cool huh? Well, spirits/ghosts are real, that's for sure. Just like there are Good and Bad in this world!!! Have a good day guys!


No comments: