Sunday, June 22, 2008

Why do we LOOK UP when we THINK???

I was in a meeting just now and I realised that most of the time when we are thinking, we tend to look up. Why ah??? Have you ever thought about that??? hahaha...yes, it was quite obvious that my mind was not even in the meeting....haha...its Monday you can't blame me!!! I brain is still in sleep mode...:P

Maybe its because looking up has less distraction than looking at the person you are talking too. I know for sure that when I think, I tend to look up cause I can get very stressed out when I look at the person who is talking to me and asking me whatever question that caused me to think. So looking up gives me time to relax and really think. You think that is it???

Hahaha...who knows.....but looking up sure does help in the thinking process!!! :P

Oh yah! and due to looking up and thinking, please don't do that when you are walking...not very advisable :P. I've done that before and I almost knock into a person or trip over something...either way, it can be dangerous..:). Besides that. walking and thinking also makes you ignore people who are waving at you and trying to get your attention. Then after that, they will probably say you are sombong...hahaha...well, that happened to me for being so deep in thought, so don't think when your walking ok?...try to stay as focus as possible on your walking....

Have a good day you all!!! And continue looking up when you think!!! ;)

2 comments:

aLoM said...

haha..since u blogged bout this topic, it reminds me very much of my schooling days..everytime we had a presentation or somesort,my teacher would ask "why are you looking at the ceiling?got answer up there ka?"..funny but true.

Unknown said...

Actually, not everyone looks up. Some looks side ways or even down....

I attended a course which covered this, but i don't remember the exact details now.... It's something like(i could be wrong) if you look up, u're of a certain characteristic..... Lemme look it up..... don't wait for my answer ;)