Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jogarthon this Saturday

So yah, the jogarthon is in 3 days time and my ankle is not at its best yet :(. Yesterday I went jogging and when I got back I took out my ankle guard and notice another bruise near my ankle area.....sigh...its been ages since I joined a jogarthon so I was really looking forward to this. Got to find out wherther I can still do that hill at Tanjong that I use to do when I was in secondary school...sigh..its been many years already.

Now if only my ankle will co-operate and don't quit on me this Saturday. By the way, anybody interested to join the Jogathon??? Its this Saturday at Pusat Belia and you have to be there by 6am....hmmm...I hope it doesn't rain and I hope I wake up!!! :P Apparently we have a lot of people who have collected money in their jogathon cards and are entitled to run but they all do not one to do so. So if you want to run, let me know, I can get you a number :)

Its the Catholic Church jogathon....feel free to come. Besides that, there will be a mega draw as well during that day and you get to win a Toshiba LCD TV or a laptop if you are the second prize winner in the mega draw. The third prize is a deep freezer.....I for once will have no idea what to do with that if I do win it in the draw :P

There will be FOOD as well!!!! Yum Yum!!! Oklah...that's it from me....take care guys!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My advice, if u want to play in ur netball comp, skip the jogothon, or just walk. You risk another injury since your ankle hasn't full recovered. Up to you, you decide ;)

On what to do with the lucky draw-
1) Sell it back to the shop n keep the money
2) Sell it back n donate the money
3) Donate what you won to the needy
4) Put it up for sale online n keep/donate the money
5) Lastly, if you still can't decide, pass it to me & I'll do the necessary.

Jacqie said...

Hahaha....I still want to go for the jogathon!!! :P But the ideas you gave me were good! Will think about it :P

Arth Akal said...

I saw that ankle guard on u the other day. must be pretty bad, huh?

get well soon, jacqie.

and if you can't win the jogarthon, i hope you win the lucky draw, at least la kan? :D