Thursday, July 3, 2008

My LOVE for Coffee!!!

Today I have a headache...probably because I drank ice lemon tea and not coffee this morning...sigh....I swear I'm addicted to coffee.....not a heavy drinker but 'a once a day drinker'...or more like 'a once a day morning drinker'.

You see, in the pass couple of months, I've always wondered why is it that I usually get headache during the weekends (note, I usually don't drink coffee during the weekend).....I always thought it had something to do with my extremely cute yet hyper little monster at home....haha...but than there was this one sunday where I was tired so during breakfast I opt for coffee instead of the usual liang teh that me, my husband, and my little Sera usually have. Surprisingly, I noted that throughout the day I was headacheless....that's when I realise that I have it bad for coffee...I'm not a heavy drinker though but I think my body has gotten so use to starting the day off with coffee...so now I have it everyday accept this morning....hahaha....probably I just wanted to check whether this theory works or not...haha....so now I'm having a headache and a few minutes time I'm going to go to coffee bean and grab my self a cafe latte....yum yum....

Anyway, just some additional information....today I hit 3000 on my counter in this blog!!! How cool is that!!! And its all because of you all!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Btw, the jogathon is tomorrow...wish me luck!!! My daughter will be checking-in at the babysitters house today to stay over night cause I have to wake up way too early to be able to send her. If I bring her along, I will not be able to jog. I think she enjoys staying over there cause she has so many cousins there....:D

Anyway (yeah, I know, I tend to use this word a lot :P, I think its the best conecting word that has ever exist in the english language :P) feel free to drop by if you want to....it does however start pretty early where most of you would probably be very much tuck in bed and still in dreamland after a happening night out :P. I'll be going to KRP again tonight to compete in pool with the guys. Which for everyone's info, I never win....hahaha....usually out in the first round :P....I pretty much suck at it...hahaha...oh well...life goes on!!!

Ta for now!!! Going to go get my COFFEE!!! :D

1 comment:

CazzyCazz a.k.a Micz said...

Hi Jac, i too, have to start my day off with 1 tin of NESCAFE Original Ais and intake of 1 tin + 1 to 2 cups of 3-in-1... Im so addicted and my max intake is 3 coffees per day. But unfortunately, with or without coffee, i tend to get headache as well... Hv i not gotten enough of it or too much of it? Hehehee....take care!