Monday, July 21, 2008

Guess what I did Yesterday!!!

Hmmm....so guess what I did yesterday!!!

I cut my hair short!!! Again!!! Well, for those of you who know me, it's a pretty common thing for me to do especially after I've had long hair for quite awhile. Reason being, I just need a change. I guess I'm just never satisfied with how I look :P I mean can you imagine having the same look for so many years??? Hmmm...maybe some of you can lah...but not me... :D At least now I look more like my daughter!!! And when she saw it yesterday she said it was nice...I'm assuming she said that cause it looks like hers...hahaha....

Anyway, here are some reasons why its good to have short hair:

  1. You get to cut down on the amount of shampoo and conditioner that you use and save that money to pay for FUEL!!!
  2. Its cooler and you don't have to tie your hair up when your feeling hot!!!
  3. You don't have to buy clips and scrunchies to tie your hair up...hmmm....then again I wasn't really all into buying those stuffs even when I had long hair :P
  4. I don't have to take ages to blow my hair and I probably won't have to collect them off the floor after I blow dry my hair...
  5. I look YOUNGER!!! Hahaha...I do!!! It's AMAZING!!! but not neccesarily prettier lah...but that's ok...when you reach my age...young is more important than being pretty...haha...
  6. I read somewhere that ladies with short hair tend to have more productivity in bed than those who have long hair....I think its because its difficult to be productive if you have long hair and its all over the place when you are doing it??? You think??? Anyway, this point is not important....please ignore it...:D
  7. I have a neck!!!! hahaha...my neck is short bah!
  8. My husband says it looks good on me...but I think he is just being nice...just like all the other husbands out there....right guys??? It's safer to say she looks great than to be honest and having to face the consequences of your honesty!!! :P True???
And that's about it!!! Can't think of anymore....can you???

To end this, here is a picture of me with my short hair!!!

I know, I know I look better with long hair...but I need a change :) It will grow back...don't worry... :D

No comments: