Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jogathon Pictures...

It's another rainy day, good for sleeping and staying at home but not so good for coming to work. Even more now cause the office is so empty!!! Its the summer months for the expats so they are off and away for their ever so long holiday and most of them will only be back in September!!! So nice kan!!!

Sigh....what am I doing in the office again???

Anyway, I finally have some pictures from the jogathon...not showing the pictures of me reaching the finishing line, neither will I show you the pictures of me jogging cause I look sooooo OLD!!! It's SCARY!!! And I'm not even 30 yet!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Sad lah! So, here are the younger looking pictures that I found from the Jogathon pictures...at least this does me justice!!! :P

That's me and my friends...the one in red came in 2nd after me....she's good eh! Pretty some more!!! Sigh...some people just have it all :D Lucky Girl!

That's me with my prize which consist of:

1) A dvd Phillips Player 2) Return ticket for 2 to KK 3) One night stay in Parkcity Everyly which I have yet to use :P 4) Buffet lunch..hmmmm...or was it dinner for 2

Me happily smilling for the camera :P Its been ages since I won something you know! The last I did, it was probably like 8 years ago or something like that...so must smile a bit more...haha...

And that's all the winners!!! The girl on the far right came in 3rd, and the tallest guy there next to her was the champion for the Men's Open. Fifth from the right is the guy who came in 2nd and mind you he is a retiree....he is probably like 56 years old or maybe even more and he still manage to come in SECOND!!!! Can you believe that!!! This just proves one thing, and that is you are never to old to run!!! The guy next to him on his left came in 3rd. If you think he looks pretty familiar, that you are right cause he's always at Taman Bulatan!!! He owns a stall there...and pretty much the Taman Bulatan might as well be his!!! Very friendly guys!!! Good jogging partner....but if only I could keep up!!! The rest of them are winners of the Below 18 years old category and I'm not sure who they are :)

That's it from me!!! TA!

No comments: