Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Praying Actress!!! *Wink*

After writing a depressing blog, I've decided to cheer myself up by looking at this video clip of my little girl....instead of cheering me up, it made me feel so bad for getting upset with her last night...I guess I just have to sayang-sayang her tonight....:D. Anyway, presenting my little hyper active sweetheart.....SERAPHINA!!!

This was taken last Saturday at my Father-In-Law and Mother-In-Law's wedding anniversary which was held in Kok Chee Restaurant. My daughter, like I've mention before, is one very hyperactive child. During that night, she couldn't even sit still....and she is one "Attention Seeker!!!" Run here and run there....by the end of the night she was fully exhausted and fell asleep in the car.... :D

And this is just an additional picture during that night of me, Seraphina, Aunty Supang, and the one and only Arthur Akal!!!


For your info...Arthur was wearing the pants that cost RM990 that night!!! Hmmm...not sure whether any of you wanted to know that or not....hahaha...I also don't know why I had to mention it!!! I guess I just can't believe how a pants can cost that much!!! I could have bought 10 pair of pants with that amount of money :P Jangan marah ye Arthur...:D

Hope you all enjoyed the video!!! TA!!!

6 comments:

jill said...

so cute!!!

i like the part where she went "Mummy" (i think she said mummy, i ni pekak skit)..and her smile..eeee...geram..eeeeeeeeee!!!!

Jacqie said...

hahaha...yalah...she said mummy and wave at me...haha...my face also don't know where to put that time..hehe but so cute nevertheless :P

Unknown said...

So cute!

Hehehe.... Truly attention seeker.... Get right on the stage and in front of the camera, then calls out mummy, just to make sure ppl have noticed her....

And then pretends to pray.... aww.... cute.....

Balqiz said...

Hahahhaha if the couple were me and Jeff, I'd be rolling wit laughter seein your daughter's antics!

Even when reading the akad nikah on my wedding day, I burst into laughter when the kadi mispronounce my name. Sooooooooo not serious! *Got scolded by my mom after that*

Jacqie said...

Ruben, isn't she so cute...hahaha..a bit like mother like daughter :P

Jacqie said...

Balqiz, you did that!!! Hahaha...funny lah you!!! My daughter had the waitress there laughing and some people who were obviously not paying attention to the prayers. I on the other hand, didn't know where to put my face...hahaha :P But she's cute nevertheless :P