Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My little Angel ...for now....:P

Things that makes me smile and makes my day a little bit more brighter when I get back from work! (Things my daughter did this week:))

1) My daughter sticking a sticker on me and telling me to leave it there and than saying "Good Girl Mommy" :D

2) Putting my daughter in the room and leaving her there while I go to the kitchen and get her bottles and than hearing her scream "Mommy!!! Mommy!!!" and than when I open the door, she says in a teary voice " Mommy go outside I follow!!! mommy go inside I follow!!!" than expects a hug from me to confort her...which of course I give lah and than I say "Aiyo.....sorry lo" with my emphatatic face...and than she gives me a very big hug...(obviously I'm a very happy MOM!!!:P)

3) Me showing her my injured hand and she giving me a kiss on it to make it all ok!!! (I also minta manja bah....husband won't give so mintak from anak lah :P)

4) My daughter asking me all the "Why? Why? Why?" questions than when you give her an answer that she is satisfied with she says "Ohhhhhh!" and than gives you that really cheecky face which tells you that she was just giving you a hard time with the "Why's???".

5) My daughter coming home from the babysitter and singing to me "Rain Rain go away, come another day" obviously missing out the "again" and me trying to teach her the whole song by singing " Rain, rain go away, come again another day, little Johnny wants to play!" and she saying "Noooooo......little Sera wants to play!" :D

6) My daughter saying "Kakak Ashley's house big!" after leaving my friends house, than reaching home she says "Sera's house also big!" than coming even closer to the gate, she says "WOW! Sera's house BIG!!!":D Hahaha...cute leh :P

Those are just a few little things that makes me thank God for giving me such a beautiful child! Yes, she does get on my nerves sometimes but when she does things like the above, it covers for all that!!!

My litlle Seraphina,
So kepo and so cute,
A bit monstrous at times,
But she's only 2, so that's fine!
:D

This was when she was about 1 year plus....doesn't she look so cute with all the flowers...

This was during Gawai time in 2007...kepo kan...everything also she must try...:P

For now, I'm proud to say that I'm her MOMMY!!! Life is GOOD!!!

No comments: