Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pool, Friendly Competition LATER!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

OH GREAT! This morning I just found out that there will be a friendly pool match againts God-Knows-Who at 6pm today. The worst part of it all is that there has been emails going around explaning different kinds of shots that can be made in order to put in the ball more accurately.

Than there is this sentence ">90' angle will still be possible to 'cut' with tonnes of 'english' thrown in ..." What the hell???? English??? I always though English meant one thing and that is the english language...only today did I discover that English also means spinning the ball....God knows which direction it will spin!!! but I did ask....

Apparently if you hit the cue ball (aka white ball to me...hahaha...I just discovered that its call the cue ball) at 3' o'clock you will get the ball to spin anti-clockwise...TA-DA! That I have to try!!!

So, here I am getting more and more confuse by the minute and very much wanting to run around the room hysterically like one of my friends put it 'macam cockroach hilang kepala!!!'..that phrase is so accurate for me right now....or maybe like a headless chicken!!!!

Sigh...I am so going to screw the game up later....stressnya aku!!! I have to learn how to calm my nerves!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....(yes, I'm trying to get the nerves out of my system)...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! GREAT!!! that doesn't work either....oh well...poor Mr.D, he is stuck with me in this mixed double....sigh....this is only a friendly competition and my nerves are already all over the place. Apa lagik when the reall competition comes!!! Sure pengsan lah!!!

Aiyo....need to go do some yoga or something like that so as to control my nerves (any other suggestions??? anyone??? pleaseeeeee????).....ahhhhhhh! Ok, ok enough already....you all read my blog also probably stress out!!!

Now, how did I get myself into this again??? how? how?? HOW??? :-O

Well, fingers cross that I have all the luck in the world today!!! Sigh..I am soooo unprofessional!!! Hahaha...maybe drink beer first to come my nerves!!! YES!!! that's a good idea!!! Haha...

That's it from me!!! Will let you know how the game was tomorrow!!! Till then!!!! TA!

I have a feeling this cat is even better than me!!! Hmmm...the table must be very low for the cat to be able to do that...don't you think??? So gangster this cat...ahhhhhhhhh!!!! if my opponent looks like that later, I think I better "one-go" my beer!!! hahaha

P/S. I hope none of the guys on the team reads this, if not sure I kena lecture about staying calm!!! :-O

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

Hey Jacq, been following your blog and I must say, your writing skills really grab my attenshion that I would read each and every word you write!

I won’t say I’m a connoisseur of writing skills but since I’m an avid reader of books, I would say your flair of writing is one of those mind-gripping kind of writing that would keep readers sitting straight and anxious wanting to know more.

That’s the highest compliment one could ever get from me by the way hehehehehe keep it up. I’ll be linking you now and keep up the good work (in a selfish way, I would say that reading your blog really save me lots of money so I won’t have to buy books much hahahahahahahha)

Jacqie said...

Hey babe! I just started reading your blog a few days ago when I saw a topic on miri community that interest me...:D

Thank you so much for the compliment but I think you do way much better than me!!! I started reading that particular blog and than I kept on reading and couldn't stop!!! Hahaha..I didn't know you could write so hilariously!!! I even mentioned it to Solomon...hahaha...

I so like the word baboon in your blogs...haha...I would have never thought of using that word at all...but you use it with such class!!!

Since that day, I'm now check out your blog everyday...but you didn't write anything yesterday :P

Bah...I'll add you to mine as well dear!!!

Have a good day ahead!!!