Monday, July 14, 2008

Using Chopsticks at 2.5 Years Old???

Last night while we were having dinner (we had Mee goreng) infront of the tv. My daughter did something pretty amazing. I stopped to talk to my mother-in-law who was behind me, and out of the blue my daughter just took the chopstick right out of my hand and started using it to eat her mee. We all of course terkejuat lah! Hahaha...who would have guessed that she knew how to use it....

Look at that, angkat the bowl lagi tu! Mom and dad also kalah!!! That must be her chinese blood instinct!!! :D At least now I know she got a bit of my blood :P She's definitely a CHIBIT (Chinese Kelabit). Note: She had rice before that so you can see the rice near her mouth :P


TA-DA!!!

Obviously I must have been missing out on something cause I sure didn't know she knew how to use them at all. Sigh....and I call myself her mother....

I'm proud of her though cause she's only 2.5 years old....so, "Way To Go, SERA!!! You're SO CLEVER!!!"

She sure is one independant kid!!!

Well, you can't blame me for wanting to show her off :P

Ummmm.....of course if your child is younger than mine and knows how to use the chopstick than you should be even prouder....:P

Ok! that's it from me!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATES SERA..... Wow! Amazing.... Don't think I was that young wen i learnt how to use the chopsticks.... Coz i still remember learning how to use the chopsticks on lego blocks....

Must go n ask my mom how old was i wen i started learning....

Jacqie said...

I know! I'm amaze...I don't think I was that young when I started using the chopsticks :P

Arth Akal said...

i didn't really know how to use chopstick until i was 18-19

to tell everyone the truth, i'm still not really good at it. i prefer using fork and spoon for noodles

Anonymous said...

The only closest thing my son could bring on against your "gifted" sera would be him mimicking his grandpa smoking from a straw...haizz

337 said...

wouldn't it be freaky if she like suddenly in front of u caught a fly with the chop sticks? hmmm...

Jacqie said...

kacangsoya: hahaha...kath's son uses it to play drums...I would have the thought the same of sera if I didn't see her using it...:P he probably knows how to use chopsticks but he is hiding his talent :P

Jacqie said...

337: if she did that, I sure pengsan already....