Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What to do in KL???

As you all probably know by now, I'll be going to KL on the 4th - 8th of August. Reason being that I was suppose to go for this course which I found out that I couldn't go for because I'm an experienced hire....hahaa...sad lah! Well, since I couldn't go, I decided to just go for a holiday since I already bought the ticket for my husband to KL and plus its the MEGA SALE period (which of course has already started :)). Rugi kalau I tak pergi...kan???

Hmmm...the next question is, what should I do there??? What do I need to get??? Hmmmm...I better start thinking about it now....lets see.....

1) Buy a few pair of shoes for myself I sooooo need shoes....currently I only have one pair left to wear to work. The problem with me is that, unlike other girls who have many pairs of shoes, I usually just buy a pair for work and use it till it KAPUTS! I do however have 2 sports shoes and 1 pair of slippers....the rest of the shoes that I have piled up at home are not usable anymore....maybe I should start throwing them away. The other day I found one of my long lost shoe, but I only found the right side of it, I have no idea where the other side is...sigh...even my shoes can go missing....don't think anyone stole it, cause if they did, they would have taken both instead of just one...right? Probably my dog has it hidden underground somewhere :P

2) Buy working clothes This I seriously need. Some of my clothes dates back to 1998 to 2000. Don't ask me why....I also don't know. I guess I just hardly go shopping for working clothes. Most of the time if I buy clothes its usually a t-shirt or something like that. I rarely go out of my way to buy working clothes. So this time round to KL, I have to go buy a few...

3) Go have Nandos I soooooooo love Nandos....I wish they had them in Miri....BUT...I heard they might be coming to Miri....not sure when but I heard lah...don't know how true it is....but I'm hoping for the best :P. Every year I go to KL I have my fill of Nandos....and that means I have them like at least 3 times in a period of 5 days!!! I can't help it, it's just soooo YUMMY!!!

4) Go to Ikea Now going to Ikea is just a tradition....hahaha....every year I go to KL I must go to Ikea....even if I don't buy anything....usually I do lah....I buy small small stuffs...they are just so colourful and simply irresitable :P. So IKEA is a must!!! Again, I think they should open one in Miri!!!

5) Go to Curve I'm thinking of making gifts for people this year for Christmas so its more personal...so I need to go there to get some scrapbooking stuffs....I honestly have no idea where the shop is in Curve but I heard it is in there....anybody have any ideas???

6) Go check out the Seraphina shop This is in Curve right? Well have to go check it out....should be an interesting girlie shop :) Maybe I can get something for Seraphina there....

7) Go have Nandos again Hahaha....yes....now you can understand how much I love Nandos :P

8) Go to One Utama Well, I haven't been there since it expanded. Heard its huge!!! The last time I went with a friend, we couldn't find a parking space. I hope I don't get lost...if you don't see me writing any blogs after the 9th August....get someone to look for me :P It's either I'm seriously lost or I just don't want to come out from that place....:D. Sakai bah me!!!

9) Buy a camera Need a nice compact one so I can bring it around with me wherever I go and have pictures for my blog :D Unlike now....always have to wait for people to give me pictures :) Btw, where do they sale cheap camera's in KL???

10) Buy whatever that's super cheap that I might not need but want!!! If it is a bargain its a bargain...rugi me kalau tak beli :P Sometimes we just have to be spontaneous in buying things......right???

11) Go to Bintang Walk Would be ridiculous if I didn't go there right??? They usually have the super cheap stuffs there....Maybe I could get the camera there??? Would it be cheap there???

So, I think that's it....I hope I get to do every single one of them in 4 days!!! :D Anything else I should do there that would make my trip to KL more exciting??? Any suggestions???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

3) I don't think i've ever gone to Nandos since coming back... Must go try again....

5) Just walk around, it's not that big....

6) It's actually at Cineleisure, 1st floor.... It's on the other end of The Curve from Tesco.

8) Give me a call if you get lost.

Have fun....

Jacqie said...

Ruben,

Mmmm....nandos!!!

I'll definitely give you a call if I get lost!!! :)

337 said...

why nandos? :S

Go Chilis or TGi Fridays :D

And also.. tapau kolomee ah satu... and and.. kueh chap... and erm.. laksa sarawak... and erm... babi hutan... and erm... that should be enuff.. :D

Michelle said...

Hey hun... the Scrapbook place is on the second floor (from memory) near the Nyonya restaurant (Ah Tuan Ee or something like that). There are a couple of scrapbook shops in One Utama too.

What kind of stuff u want? I have lots (as in all my scrapbook stuff have taken over my whole apartment!!!) and can totally send you some... let me know k?

Jacqie said...

Hey michelle dearie, I have no idea what I want...hahaha...I'm just going to try this out....since I keep on hearing about it from you :) Don't think I'll be as good as you but nevertheless it should be fun trying it out :)