Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepless Morning.....Feel Terrible...

So kesian my daughter early this morning, she woke up at around 3am I think and she started to toss and turn and cry than she would fall back to sleep and a few minutes later would do the same, all the way until 5am. By then, I was exhausted and irritated, so asked her "What is wrong with you?" and she started to cry.....but me being a horrible mum and obviously irritated already, ask her again "What is wrong with you????"

And she finally told me her bum bum painful....poor girl :( ....so I said "Come, take out your pampers", so I help her out of it and wanted to put her pants on again but she didn't want to...so I thought she wanted to sleep without her pants. At that point of time (me being very tired) would let her do just that. So I told her "If you want to she-she, you tell me, OK? Do you want to she-she???", I said that because when I took her pampers off, it was not wet at all. Than she nodded and scramble of the bed, so I followed her and I switch on the toilet light for her....and when she sat on her potty she peed...banyak lagik tu!!! So kesian!!! Apparently she was holding it in all this time, that's why she couldn't sleep! So I told her there and than, "Next time you want to she-she, you tell mommy ok?" and gave her a kiss on her forehead...cause I felt really bad for getting irritated with her when all she wanted to do was pee. :( I guess she just doesn't like pee-ing in her pampers anymore....

After that she went back into bed and slept very soundly. I even had to carry her into the car this morning for my hubby to send her to the babysitter. So kesian kan! Sigh...sometimes I wish I could read into my daughters head...so I don't get irritated with her unnecessarily...makes me feel like a terrible mom...don't you think?

Ok, that's it from me...

4 comments:

dd=.=bb said...

its never too late to realize. :) u are a good mummy

Jacqie said...

Thank Goolooloo....you are right that it is never to late :)

Unknown said...

Awww.... ur lil baby is growing up quickly already....

Unknown said...

how old is your daughter?