Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pool!!! Cue???

Hello People!!! Its Monday....a day to sit around and do nothing in the office because the body has yet to start functioning....:P Unfortunately this Monday I have to bang my head against the wall a few times this morning to get it to start-up quickly cause I have loads of work to complete by the end of this day. But!!! despite all that, I wanted to write something in my blog today. I have to cause if not I won't have time for myself the whole day....so that's why I on now :P. For the love of the people who reads my blog :P.

Anyway my blog today is about my decision to play Pool during the shell games. Sigh...I really wanted to play netball but went to the doctor last Thursday and she told me I better not strain my ankle/feet anymore for the time being...haha...actually I think I kinda fractured my feet cause it has a hard bump now on it which is not so obvious but looks out of place. So bye bye netball and hello Pool!!! Selection was last Friday and i got selected...not bad eh??? Haha...thought I wouldn't but am glad I am cause I soooo wanted to be in the games :D. Its fun bah...cause you make new friends and people around you are just so happy :D. I like happy people.....cause it makes me happy too!!!

Though I have so much love for netball, well, Pool isn't all that bad too, only problem is that if I'm nervous the balls just don't go the way I want it too....hahaha...so I think I better start meditating to keep my cool!!! Any tips on how to play better???? Anyone???

The other thing is, I was thinking of getting a pool cue but I takut people say "Wah! this girl so professional one!!!" and than skali play, play like CRAP...hahaha....it kinda puts more pressure on me just to have my own cue....does anybody else feel like that??? Or is it just me???? Than again, I am weird, so it could probably just be me :P. BUT! if I were to get a cue in the future, what would be the best cue to get ah??? Obviously I am one very unprofessional pool player :P. Anyway, suggestions would be great :D.

Thanks People!!!

Oklah...that's it from me!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

was so hoping to see you on the netball field... no worries, I'll still see you at the games yeah!

Iris

Jacqie said...

Iris, I'll have to make sure I catch up with you lah dear :P It's been ages!!!