Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Little Monster!!!

I'm doing this particular blog as a request from a good friend in Penang (you know who you are babe!!!). Now this is my little girl, I REPEAT! MY LITTLE GIRL!!! Don't ask me why she looks like a boy, I seriously have no idea.

Maybe its because during my pregnancy, people kept telling me that I'm going to have a boy and they come to that conclusion by looking at my stomach shape. I thought that was pretty cool though....hahaha...but that just proves that it doesn't matter what the shape of your stomach is, you could still very likely have a girl :) And that's what I have!!! Didn't want to scan to find out the gender but I always wanted to have a girl....so when I was going through my ceasarean (couldn't push her out cause my pelvic bone just wouldn't expand and I think she was a pretty big baby for my size at 3.1kg (note I'm not even 5 foot tall) I was rushed from the labour room to the operation room for an emergncy ceasarean) and waiting for her to come out to find out whether its a boy or a girl, you cannot believe how HAPPY I was when I found out it was a GIRL!!! She was a dream come true!!!

To cut the story short and not go through all the gory details....let me introduce to you my daughter. She is 2 years 5 months old and a little monster...but nevertheless a really cheeckily cute one. Her name is SERAPHINA JEWEL SUPANG SOLOMON (Yeah I know, I know, I got carried away when it came to giving her a name...haha...she'll probably be upset with me once she starts school), she's My little Angel (at times lah!).

Now I'm a Chinese Eurasian (should have been called ChiSian) and her Dad is Kelabit, so therefore she is a CHIBIT (Chinese Kelabit) hahahaha....such a cute name for a race, don't you all think? Anyway, Here she is!!!

Quick take the picture mom, QUICK!!! I don't know how long I can pull this smile!!! Are you finish already cause I can't see!!!

You want me to smile some more??? Aiyo! my cheecks painful already from the big smile I gave you just now.....tak cukup ke???

Nah! I posing for you lah! Look like model or not??? What do you think of this pose??? Nah! I smile side ways for you!!! Ok kah??? Enough already???

Mom!!! enough already!!! Grrrrrrr.....

And that's my little monster!!! Cheeckily cute, don't you think??? *wink* I am of course being bias here lah cause she is my daughter bah..so I memang say she cute lah!!! Hahaha....wait till you have your own than you'll say the same too!!! For those who have your own, don't you think your anak is so cute??? I rest my case!!! :P

5 comments:

Arth Akal said...

waaa..serious, has anyone really asked you if serah was a boy?? LOL

Jacqie said...

Yes! Serious!!! at first glance people keep saying, so cute your son!...haha...even though she wears pink!!! I mean who in their right mind would dress their son in pink??? you think??? :P

Unknown said...

Guys wears pink these days.... ;)

felicakes said...

And here I thought my name is long enough. HAHAHAH....

Anyway, if your kid is ChiBit, than my kid is what? Nepban? HAHAHAH Nepalese + Iban. How like that?

Jacqie said...

Aiyo! yours a bit difficult lah...I also don't know...how about Nepiban??? Haha...sounds like a brand of pampers :P...jangan marah ye...;)