Monday, May 19, 2008

Outcome of the Trip...:(


So, as you all know, I was suppose to go on this marvelous expedition last Friday for the WHPH (see picture above on the fun they must have had...sigh...:(....)...unfortunately, I was too busy selling my car to notice the time. You see, last Friday was a good day...I have always wanted to sale my jeep and I had a buyer...not that I didn't have a buyer in the beginning cause I did...only problem is that my engine has been changed and I didn't do anything about it at all since 2002, meaning that I didn't go to the Puspakom to get it approve. I kept on saying 'I'll do it soon' but never really got down to it...so when the first buyer wanted to buy my car, his agent said that without Custom One papers, I would not be able to get it change. Sadly enough, I only had Custom Three Papers :(. Well, I always thought that this people with the parts knew what papers that they need to give to the person who bought the engine, so I just assume that whatever papers he gave me was enough....I guess I should have check. Well, being a woman, you can't blame me eh??? Hahaha...bad excuse :P (The story is much longer than that actually but it has been summarised :P)


So the first buyer obviously didn't buy it...and last Friday I was excited about this buyer...he really wanted to get the car but I of course had to get a proper runner who knows the inside runnings of puspakom in order to get the engine change, but I was taking the risk that he would be able to do it. Anyway, I told the second buyer that the runner could do it, of course I didn't mention that there might be a risk that it couldn't be done without trying it out first. So the second buyer was really keen and told me to reserve the car. And I said 'OK!' being all happy that somebody finally wanted to buy the jeep.


Anyway, after they left, I rushed to packed my staff to go for the Expedition at Trusan...by the time I got ready it was 1.10pm....I was hoping that the group for the trip would not leave so punctually. Again, unfirtunately I didn't take the number of the person who was bringing us on the trip so I couldn't call to tell them to wait. I'm not very organized you know...haha...quite obvious leh :P.


So there I was driving as fast as the speed limit would allow me too (which I myself am not sure of...hahaha..any one knows? I'm assuming its 90km/hr...is it???) and I reached at 1.20pm...tomy dismay, they were gone already...and I was so disappointed.....because I was already so hyped about the trip. What else could I do, but drive home...sad sad. When I got home I switched on the TV and sat there as if I had nothing better to do (well actually I really didn't have anything better to do cause I had my whole afternoon plan for the trip :)).


After a few minutes passed by, another person called to look at my car but i told them that someone has already reserved it. To my surprise again, they came to the house despite me saying that. This time this person wanted to but the car for a price higher (not much higher lah but nevertheless still a bit higher) and he said he would settle everything. Meaning that he would just pay me and take the car and make the changes of the name by himself. He said it would be a clean cut. Take and no complains. I was obviously very tempted to give it to him, so I called the second buyer and they were obviously not happy with my decision. I mean I really wanted to sale it to this person because if I decided to let the second buyer have it, I might still run the risk of ending up not selling it at all if the engine number and the name cannot be change. You know what I mean? I didn't want to end up losing the only buyer who would take the car of my hands and settle it on his own. He probably would change the engine or something like that.


So the deal was done....I sold it to the third buyer and left the second buyer heart broken. The worst part to it was that I knew the second buyer and I felt so bad. Felt so bad till this morning when I actually got the guts to email them and sincerely apologies for the terrible thing that I did. I of course told them the reasons behind me selling it to the third buyer andthey were very nice. Both husband and wife forgave me instantly. I was so HAPPY that they did!!! God Bless them abundantly for being so forgiving. At least now I feel much more relief...but I still feel like I have the responsibility of looking out for another Jeep for the second buyer. So if anyone out there is interested in selling their jeep, please do let me know...ok?


So, so much for my expedition, instead of that I sold my car. I guess it was all God's plan. If I had gone, I would probably still be worrying on whether the car could change its engine number and my name to the second buyer. It's all good timing...though I did miss the trip :P


So that's it!!!! Stay Tune!!! Will write some more tonight if my computer gets fixed by then!!! TA!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear u missed ur trip. As u said, it's all in God's plan.

I hope u had a credible witness(not Sera ;)) when u trasnfered ur car and got some basic black & white detailing the transfer.

Jacqie said...

Thanks for the concern Ruben, everything is settled...thank God! :)

Unknown said...

No worries....

Now it's my turn to wait for good potential buyers for my cars.... Want a well maintained Sentra :)

ChiL said...

so ur buyer must be kaki 4x4..a fren of mine is selling off his a Landrover 110 long wheel base hardtop and a 110 long wheelbase softop..