Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Angelz Ink...Tattoo in Miri...

So, I did mention that I was going to write something about my hubby (Solomon) and Arthur's Tattoo Business...and here it is....

Now their tattoo business is called Angelz_Ink....not to sure where the name came about but sometimes I do like to think that I was behind the name....hahaha....I think its because I didn't want Solomon to have a tattoo business with some weird evil name....and somehow or another the Angelz_Ink name was born....and I think that was around the time when mond was trying to figure out what name to name his email....and that is why his/theirs email addy is Angelz_ink@msn.com :) So, you see, it could be me!!! Hahaha...or both me and mond's ...but that's not important...what's important are their designs :)

Now I'm not sure how I came about marrying a tattoo artist, if you ever ask me who I was going to marry when I was 20 years old a Tattoo artist was not even on my list, would have probably been one of the last on the list but again that's not important.....hahaha...sorry I know I keep diverting back to talking about myself...haha...very bad habit indeed...ok, ok, lets start!

Solomon is my darling hubby and his Partner in crime/the other boss ... is no one else but Arthur Akal!!! They very much complement each other. They have a nice tattoo studio of their own (in my house...hahaha....not sure how it became their studio but one day it just occured to me that I had one room less in the house....hahaha....but that's ok. It's their hobby and they enjoy doing it. Well, whatever makes them happy, makes me happy :). The room now is very much utilised (used to be the dinning room) than it use to be, which is good. Now, have fun looking at the pics!

That's Solomon doing a tribal tattoo...I can't seem to find a picture of Arthur in this PC...hmmm..I should get one from him...but I do think you can see him doing some tattoo's on his blog....you can check it out...it's link to my blog....


That's a very simple tattoo...just two butterflies....some people prefer simplicity rather than complicated....don't you think???


Notice the smaller picture on the right....well that was how it looked like at first, it was done by some other tattoist. Angelz Ink made the modification to it which you can see on the left....pretty nice...don't you think?

This is one of the tattoo's I really like, however, I do wish she was more covered....hahaha...yes I can be a bit 'old fashion' when it comes to naked pictures...:P

That's tribal piece....I think...I hope I'm not saying the wrong things here...hahaha...won't be surprise if Mond and Arthur calls me up after they start reading what I wrote...sorry guys, as you can see, I was not born to be an artist in any way at all...:P

I suppose this is another tribal picture....a scarier one....probably a dayak mask of some sort. Anyone can correct me on this????

This is definitely tribal...a full arm piece...by the look of it, I think they extended the tribal piece...am I right guys???

That's a portrait of her mom (the person who was being tattooed)....this was done by Arthur...pretty good eh???

So you see! if you want to get a tattoo...you can trust these guys. They seriously know what their doing!!!

Call 016 854 3770 or email angelz_ink@msn.com (look for Solomon) to make an appointment or you could go to Arthur's Blog (which is link to mine) and send him an email!!! Either way, you'll be in contact with one of them!!!

Sempat promote juga!!! :D

P/S. Guys you owe me some money now for promoting you guys on my blog!!!

That's All Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Stay tune to "Jacqie's Crazy Little World!!!" ...hahaha... macam some talk show like that....cheh...:P

7 comments:

cync said...

Angelz Ink, I like that name. haha, all the best to ur hubby's business..

Jacqie said...

Thanks Babe! Its been around for awhile now...and its picking up speed.

-pEi- said...

I will get one from you too if my mum don't kill me...
haha..nice piece for all of them..

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...yes...mom's are dangerous when it comes to geting a tattoo... :)

felicakes said...

Angelz Ink?? sounds like Miami Ink. hhahahaha anyway good for them for doing something they like.

Arth Akal said...

ahahaha.....tei tei. didn't know your promote leh! thank you! thank you!

very much appreciated.

hugs

Anonymous said...

it's a nice blogs..!