Thursday, May 22, 2008

Can't Blog Tonight..

Hey all, it's been a very hectic day for me today so I won't be writing much tonight. This is how my day started. Woke up this morning at 6.00am still feeling very tired, showered, brushed my teeth and got ready to go to work, than woke the hubby and the daughter. Manage to push everybody out of the house by 6.50am and manage to get my ass to work by 7.10am.

At work, switched on the computer, look through my emails, went for breakfast. Ate Curry Maggie Mee with a friend egg in it which cost me RM3.00....sigh...this people really know how to make money. Obviously I couldn't wake up early enough to cook Maggie mee for myself, if I did manage to, I would have to probably wake up at 5.30am.....and that is definitely a no, no, I would rather sleep the extra 30 minutes, wouldn't you? After breakfast got back to work and checked email again to see whether there was anything important that needs to be done urgently. Than started the serious work.

9.45am, MIL picked me up to bring me home so I could send my Mom to the Hospital for her medical check up. Got home and manage to catch the last bit of American Idol to find out who the winner was, Congrats David Cook!!! If you ever get to read this, which I very much doubt and for those of you reading this, don't start being funny and put in a comment with his name on it....I think he is way too busy being famous at the moment to have the time to settle down in front of the computer :D. Called my mom from her house, which is an inner door away (yes, we have door inside the house which leads to her house...we have a very interesting house design...I'll talk about it one day :)).

Got out of the house at 10.15am and got to the hospital at 10.30am. When to Clinic section and got our number but since I forgot to bring my mom to the hospital to take her blood on the 15th May, we rushed to that part of the clinic to do just that. Took blood and waited for the result. Than we went back to the Clinic and passed the result to one of the nurse who glued the paper into the medical card, than she got my mom to go check her blood pressure and her weight. All in all, my mom was good in condition in that section. Time was 11.30am.

We waited until 1.00pm when the nurse finally called us in for the check-up. Went in to see a very tired doctor, don't really blame him as there were many patients today...we were kinda like the second last. He was nice and he told us that they almost lost a patient today in one of the wad. A few minutes later another doctor comes in and said "we lost the guy".....sigh....life is short...don't you think? The doctor that came in couldn't believe that the guy died. The other doctor (the one that was checking my mom) said, "it could be another penyakit that he had besides the one that we found" (they didn't exactly say that lah, but it was something like that). That one of the doctor said that he was a young man, so me being curious had to ask lah how young. And the doctor replied 52 years old....that is memang young lah if you are like 55 or 60 or coming 52 years old. For me at my age, not that young lah but still too young to die. Than one of the doctor said, its so strange how one moment you are talking to that person and the next thing you know he is gone. The doctors were actually really sad...one of the doctors still couldn't believe it, so the other doctor said 'Ask God he probably has the answer" (again, that was not exactly what they said but close enough). Then they told us about an 80 year old man in one of the wad who had a stroke and has been in that hospital for two years already and he is still alive. Then I kepo-kepo have to say something lah (you know me, cannot keep quiet wan)....so I said, "I guess it was just the 52 years old man's time to go". And the nurse who was next to me said, "Yalah, his passport already ready for him"...hahaha....she's probably just like me, cannot keep quiet wan :P

After the check up, the doctor said my mom was in good condition and would have to go for her next medical check-up in 4 months time :) ...*phew*...thank goodness... after that we rushed to the pharmacy, got the medicine and rush home. It was already 1.30pm.

Hubby was waiting to go for lunch, so we rushed to PBC for a quick lunch.

Got back to the office at around 2.00pm. Apologies to the boss for being late just out of courtesy and he was very understanding about it....after that, work and talk and work some more till about 4.30pm. Got a ride from Mina who had to pick up Shirley her SIL from Lutong...so reached home about 4.50pm. Gave some baby stuff to Shirley because I wasn't using those baby stuff and then finally I sat down in front of the TV at around 5.00pm. Sat for 10 minutes and than got my ass up to put on my shorts and a t-shirt and rushed to Taman Bulatan for a super quick jog because I wanted to be back home before my daughter came home from her babysitter.

The time was 5.30pm. Found that Taman Bulatan has been transformed into a beautiful garden, which was beautiful to see. That definitely made my day!!! They are having some landscaping thingy there from the 23rd - 25th May (Over the weekend). Jog for 20 minutes and stop to chit-chat with some of my ex-colleagues from Naim Cendera..oh how I miss them...they were all really really nice people.

Left Taman Bulatan at 6.00pm. Reached home at 6.05pm (my house very near wan!). Manage to get in the house before my daughter came in...sat down in front of the TV and switched the channel to 711 - Starworld to watch American Idol (the beginning part). Then got my daughter's food ready and fed her. The time was 6.30pm. We all sat down for dinner in front of the TV...not a very good thing to do, but, hey! it was American Idol!!! After makan, manage to persuade her to go shower so she could tag along with her dad to his friend's house to teach his friend's wife guitar. Time was 7.00pm. Showered her, got her ready and got her stuff ready so the dad could take along with him. Manage to chase them out of the house by 7.05pm and told my daughter to enjoy herself and that I had to go and shower.

After I waved goodbye and gave her a flying kiss, I flew to the toilet and showered at lightning speed (hahaha....yes I'm exaggerating). Got ready in jeans and t-shirt (as usual) and got out of the house and into the car. Time was 7.20pm (not very lightning speed hoh, since it took me 15 minutes to get ready...but for a lady..that's pretty fast! Dahlah I had to wash my hair and my hair is long again...haha...ok enough justification on how fast it took me to get ready.

Chase my dogs behind and open the gate and drove the car out...my mom was kind enough to close the gate for me and let the dogs out. Time was 7.23pm.

Reached KRP (Kelab Rekreasi Petroleum) AKA KSL at 7.32pm and played pool. Lost in the first round so end up eating and singing....hahaha....what else to do. Left KRP at 10.00pm and got home at 10.10pm. Sat in front of the TV again and talked to hubby who came home at 9.00pm. Little girl was already asleep. Told hubby I'm going on the computer and came into the room. At 10.45pm decided that I wasn't going to blog tonight and decided that I would just leave a note saying that "I can't blog tonight" out of respect to the people who will be reading this tomorrow morning. So obviously the title was "I can't blog tonight". Intention was to write a short note of me being tired and all but look where it got me now....haha...time now is 11.33pm. Sigh....so much for a short note.

Anyway, going to sleep now. Signing off for tonight!!! TA! Time is still 11.33pm...Goodnight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... its always like that. Baru only I blogged about how hard it is to re start blogging again and already I have 2 post for today.

www.absolutfeli.typepad.com

if you want to read my blog. HEHEHE

dd=.=bb said...

has been reading your post for quite sometime :) a short note but end up so long, chinese says loso, tat applies to me too!

U have a wonderful family lifestyle!

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...yeah man!

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...now I know I'm not only kepo but loso also...hahaha ;)

Unknown said...

Haha... Ur blog's kinda written da way how i used to write in my diary.... Revolving around the time & food....

Only thing missing is da weather :)

Jacqie said...

Haha..we have something in common than!!! :P