Thursday, May 22, 2008

Unbelievable Talent!!!

This was taken from my multiply blog. I thought this would be great for people to check out, so I've decided to put it here. No regrets watching this, I know I didn't ;)



The other day while I was browsing through my facebook (since I really never have the time to do so), I came upon a youtube clip on 'Britains Got Talent' on Damon and Bubbles, which is seriously funny. I've attached the video below:





Now, while watching Damon perform (which I thought he was Great!), I decided to check out the other performance in this talent contest and came across Paul Potts!I He was amazing!!! With no confidence at all and no more hope in his life and this being his last chance to prove himself, he was fantastics. I had goosebums watching this video. He deserves this. Very unexpected performance. Even Simon Cowell said so. Seriously, you will be amaze. No regrets watching this video.





Fantastic!!! Don't you think???P>

3 comments:

aLoM said...

hey Jacq, here is one of the good ones from brits got talent. Enjoy..hehe

go to think link yah..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ynzPRmlIbOA

Jacqie said...

ok!!!

Sileast Alley said...

Hello JaCq,

Nice to know U got a blog and like the post about brit's got talent, this two vid really made my hair stand at the back watching it.

Say hi to soloman for me. :)