Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pregnant? Me??? - Part 2

So, this morning I had to wake up real early to get to work (arrived the office at 6.30am, earliest ever!!!) cause I had a deadline to complete something by 12noon which I didn't due to some unforeseen circumstances :P. And since I work in Lutong, there obviously were no pharmacy at all...but I do think that there is one in Senadin.

Anyway, the whole day I was not only stress at work but also stressed that I could be pregnant..and as the day went by, I got more and more paranoid!!! After work, got home and waited for my hubby to wash his tattoo stuffs before we could go to the pharmacy. He obviously took his sweet time though he knew it was driving me insane....hahaha....obviously again done on purpose.....ahhhhh!!!! Well, I manage to get him out of the house in 20 minutes which like was FOREVER!!!

So, off we went to the pharmacy first before we went to pick the little girl from the babysitter. Got to the pharmacy and got myself a "Pregnancy Test Kit" called "SENSATEST" and it was made in SPAIN..how cool is that!!! I'm surprise that it wasn't made in China...why ah??? Anyway, it was the normal pregnancy test kit which says "One Line - No pregnancy Detected", "Two Lines - You are Probably Pregnant". I guess if you had two lines, the next thing they expect you to do is go to a doctor to confirm the pregnancy, that's why they have the words "Probably Pregnant".

I was obviously desperate to get it over and done with to find out whether I could PROBABLY be Pregnant, but we had to go pick the little girl first. We got her and we went home. Once home, I didn't get to go to the toilet straight away cause my little girl was in a pretty bad mood (she was screaming her lungs out cause she wanted to go to Boulevard (a shopping mall in Miri))...we didn't want to bring her there cause she was having some allergic reaction to something which causes her to have rashes on her hand, leg, back and neck. I wanted to get her home to shower her and give her the allergic medicine and apply the cream that was prescribed to her before...after a lot of screaming and shouting and tantrums from her, we somehow manage to give her a bath...during the bath, she was crying again and telling me how itchy she was...so kesian....so after her bath, I gave her the medicine and rub the cream on her rashes and made sure she stayed cool. And after all that commotion (can you see now why I don't want to have another one just yet!!!:P) I was finally able to go have my bath.

Just as I was about to get into the toilet...I remembered the Pregnancy Test Kit. Can you imagine how nervous I was!!! So I got it going and waited for the stick to tell me whether I was pregnant or not......and after a quick 10 seconds....I finally found out that I WAS NOT PREGNANT!!!! YAHOOOO!!!! You cannot imagine the relief on my face!!! I don't mean to be selfish or anything but I still want to do sports!!! Its my life for now!!! And I'm still young!!! :P

*PHEW* :D

So, the Online Pregnancy Test that was in the first part of my blog, is not so GUARANTEED after all!!! :P

Thanks for staying tune....now you can see me jogging at Taman Bulatan again!!! TA!

No comments: