Monday, May 26, 2008

Washing Car, Rain???

Last Saturday was a very hot day. I had the air-con on full blast in my house cause I seriously felt as if I was melting....haha...yes, indeed I'm very spoil especially when it comes to being hot. That I cannot stand. Don't ask me how I play netball or go jogging but usually in that case I am somehow able to tolerate the hotness....hahaha....I guess its because I'm doing something and I want to sweat :)

Anyway, back to my topic on last Saturday. So my hubby said, "I'm going to wash the car so it will rain!" and I thought, that's an interesting idea. So there we were, all three of us (hubby, me and little girl) washing the car in the hot sun. I didn't want to go out at all to help them because I was enjoying the air-con in the house but since they looked like they were having so much fun, I decided to join them. Hubby and little girl were soaping the car. Little girl kept on soaping the same spot of the car...hahaha....and she was blissfully happy. And I kept spraying the same spot where she kept soaping...hahaha...finally I told her tomove on to soap another spot and I sprayed water on the parts where my hubby soap. After we completed out little kelisa...the sun still looked really hot...and I thought this isn't working this time. The rain ain't coming!

Since the little girl was enjoying herself with the car wash, she wanted to wash her grandma's car too....so we decided ok....maybe than the rain will come. So there we were washing my mom's Kancil. After the Kancil the rain still didn't come, and thank goodness my MIL wasn't around, if not we would probably have to wash her car too....hahaha...and I think two cars are more than enough for me cause I really wanted to get back into the house. So after chasing everyone back in to the house to shower, it was still a hot day. BUT....

IT RAIN THAT NIGHT!!! How cool was that!!! Hahaha....I bet a lot of people were washing their cars too!!! There must have been one person who didn't want it to rain after he/she washed the car that actually made it rain...don't you think? It's usually the case. When you want it to rain, it doesn't, even if you wash the car because you want it to rain. But if you don't want it to rain, it will definitely rain!!! Its a MURPHYS LAW. Like it is when you are a non-smoker and you are sitting with a smoker, the smoke somehow always comes towards you. And if you move, the wind changes the direction and it than goes to you again...true? :P Life's like that, isn't it?

Yesterday it rained as well and I think its because my MIL washed her car. That's what she kept telling us. "I just wash my car!".

So to conclude, I want it to rain again today! Anybody willing to wash their car and don't want it to rain??? :P

Well, good luck!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree that it SOMETIMES works... or it could just a coincidence ;)

Arth Akal said...

i want it to rain later....

eh, better find a car to wash then :P

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...it could be coincidental...haha...

Jacqie said...

Arthur, I guess you didn't manage to find a car eh? Cause it didn't rain :P