Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pregnant? Me???

Oh boy! as the topic says, pregnant? Me??? Haha...well one sure thing is that I am so not ready for a baby at the moment. My two year old girl is a handful and I still want to play netball!!! I am so not ready!!!

I have yet to get around to buying a pregnancy test yet so I cannot positively tell you whether I'm pregnant.....however, my stomach has been feeling really weird these pass few days. It feels really bloated and my emotions are all over the place. Sigh....its probably a false alarm but I guess if I am pregnant again, I should be happy....right? Some people find it impossible to get pregnant..now If I am really pregnant, this just proves that Murphy's Law is so true!!! I mean those people who wants to get pregnant finds it close to impossible to get pregnant (or take few months to finally get pregnant), but those who doesn't want to get pregnant always seem to end up getting pregnant....don't you think?
Anyway, since I didn't have the time today to go to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test kit cause I had a course...I decided to check out what the Internet has to say about the "Early Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy" and here is what I got:
  • Missing a period/ light spotting instead of a period – While there are many reasons for missing a period, this is a classic sign of pregnancy and one that should be followed with a pregnancy test. my period should come about next week, maybe I should just wait till than instead of spending my RM10 on a pregnancy test kit....but that means till than I won't be able to consume alcohol because I'm not sure...sigh...I think I'll just have to go and get the kit tomorrow...

  • Extreme fatigue – Because your body is going through a lot of changes, you can feel very tired. I am feeling really tired these past few days but than again it could be stress...could it?

  • Swollen abdomen and breasts – The changes in your hormones can lead to the swelling of these areas, but they can also occur with hormonal changes in relation to your regular period. Well my stomach is not as flat as it use to be...maybe I've been eating too much lately but than again my weight is still the same, its just that my stomach is a bit rounder....sigh...I seriously home I'm not pregnant...

  • Soreness of the breasts – Along with the swelling, the breasts can become sore to the touch. Nope not feeling any of that.....hopefully I'm not pregnant....haha...yes, that's a nervous laugh...

  • Nausea and vomiting – Can start as early as two weeks after conception, but it doesn’t happen to all women, so it may be food poisoning or stress as well. For my first pregnancy I only had nausea in the 2 month, but the first few weeks of my pregnancy, my stomach did feel bloated...like I'm feeling now....it could also be that my period is coming soon...could it? but usually I don't feel this way...maybe I'm stress out at work...could that be it?

  • Just a feeling – Many women state that they just ‘knew’ that they were pregnant. Some report that there was a subtle change in their appearance when they became pregnant. My gut feelings are not really good...hahaha....I can't really trust it.....seriously...I do think I'm pregnant at this moment but it could just be my imagination...so 'just a feeling' isn't something i will go by...

  • Headaches – With the hormonal changes, some women report that they have more headaches than they typically would. Not really...

  • Increase in salivation Nope... the more nopes I write the better...hahaha...higher chance that I might not be pregnant. But sometimes people just don't feel anything and they end up pregnant...

  • Increased urination – The need to go to the bathroom more often can be a sign of early pregnancy. More today than usual....I think I'm just paranoid....I hope....

  • Sudden Mood Swings Yeah, pretty bad mood swings....one moment in a good mood, next moment, not happy...

Well, whatever it is...if I'm pregnant so be it....hahaha...I can't seem to imagine having to handle two kids but I guess it will come naturally. I do have a feeling that it will be exhausting but like some people say, its better to have kids one shot than to have a big gap. I in my opinion would prefer the big gap...hahaha....so I can catch up with my sleep first before the second one...but if God wants it to be this way....than I have nothing to say :P

Now, just for the fun of it, I just saw this site http://www.thepregnancytester.com/ for a free online pregnancy test. So I clicked on it and it says this on its site:

If you're concerned that you may be pregnant, take our free online pregnancy test from the privacy of your own home. No messy "stick" tests, no waiting, and best of all, our online pregnancy test results are guaranteed!

How cool is that!!! Hahaha....I wonder who came out with this idea.... and I wonder how it can be guaranteed!!! So strange! but I'm going to try it anyway, give me a sec.....

OH NO! It says I'm pregnant!!! And now I'm going to click to find out whether I'm going to have a boy or a girl...wish me luck!!!

YEAY! I'm going to have a BOY!!! And I have a sonogram of him!!! TA-DA!
and than it says...

Jacqueline Yee, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 15 lbs, 15 oz and have red hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! I wonder where the red hair will be coming from...hmmm I do have Eurasian blood...but that is so unlikely that he would have red hair and brown eyes!!! Oh boy! if the baby is going to look like that, I think my hubby is going to be really upset!!

And than it continues to ask me this:

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out. Hell yeah!!!

Wish me luck again guys!!!

HAHAHAHA...this is what is says...

Boss Hogg who in the world is he??? And he looks old...and so not my kind!!! Hmmm...I wonder how it happened??? :P

You little whiskey-sippin' momma, you succumbed to the slick, double-dealin' charm of Boss Hogg. Your child will probably grow up to be a Lord (slum or war). Well, at least my son will be rich!!! :P

Than at the bottom of the page it has two bars to choose from and the first bar says:

Not happy with this Daddy? You can always try for another one if you want: Pick another Daddy.

Second bar says:

Satisfied with this Daddy? You can view the Birth Certificate here if you want: Go to Birth Certificate

Obviously I went for the latter cause I didn't want to spend the whole night clicking for a better Daddy for my son..hahaha....and here is the Birth Certificate!!! TA-DA!!!


How cool is that!!! It even gives me my son's name...I didn't even have to go through all the hassle of choosing one....and apparently I gave birth on the 25th December 2006 without even knowing it!!! Hahaha....seriously, they should at least change the date!!!

The funny websites people come up with. So any of you interested in finding out your pregnant, feel free to check out the site...GUYS can do it too!!! :P

Ok! back to reality, I'll go get a pregnancy test kit tomorrow and keep you guys inform. Till than! Good Night!!!

6 comments:

dd=.=bb said...

a good guideline.. i do have all your symptoms but i am not pregnant la.. haha

felicakes said...

I wish I was pregnant. Murphy's Law is quite true. :*(

Jacqie said...

Hahaha....are you sure, goolooloo????

Feli, don't think about it, it will come...I think God knows best when your ready ;)

dasolve said...

Well, if it is true, congrats! A new addition to your family tree is on the way!

Unknown said...

eeee.... can't wait to know if it's true!
Iris

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK....