Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures taken in KK!!!

I finally manage to get some pictures of me and the netballers in KK. Have fun looking!!!


This is one of the rooms we stayed in...
This is the toilet we had...not the one I use as I was in a different appartment and I didn't have a camera to take the toilet I used but nevertheless it looks exactly the same...accept...


....that we didn't have a water fountain in ours...haha...if you look closely you can see the water pancuting out from the flusher thingy (don't really know what its called)..apparently, they had a geomatics engineer to "TRY" and fix it....and TA-DA! that's what happens....hahaha...that's what I heard lah...from reliable sources :P



That's part of the kitchen....I assume that it can be converted into a bar if you stay there permanently :)

That's the cooking area....really nice eh!....we manage to cook some maggie mee from here (again, this is not a pcture from our kitchen but its pretty much the same!)

This is the nice living room we had...very nice a cosy...that's Olivia there...one of our netballers...we just arrive so she's testing the sofa before anyone else...

Us looking all fresh and ready to win the game!!!...Well actually, wether we win or lose it wouldn't really matter cause we all were just happy to be in KK!!!

Another picture before the game....yea..yea..we girls love to take picture...its second nature to us...sebut camera saja and everybody is so excited!!! Hahaha...muka 5 sen already everybody!!!

This time this picture is taken with the Sabah netballers as well, if you look closely to one of them you will notice that one of them has very very long eye lashes!!! I think that was a tactic to distract us during the game...hahaha....we even had our players admit that they were seriously distracted by the eyelashes that they forget to actually play the game....hahaha....

That's me running without the ball, not sure whether I was running in the right direction....hahaha...the one who has the ball is Olivia...I think....

That's Ernyza shooting....she very cun wan....I think that went in!!! Sylvia is under the net ready to catch it so she could try shoot if the ball didn't go in....kerjasama lah, that's what we call it...

We also share shoes!!! You see, if one player is playing very well or not playing very well but nevertheless has to come out due to some injury, the other player who takes over her position must use her shoes!!! Nasib Val sama size kaki....hahaha... :P

That's me and Norol watching the guys football. Not that we wanted to be there but we didn't have much of a choice. We netballers always have to do the waiting. We waited when we first arrive to play because the badmintoners (if there is such a word) had to play first. Than after the game, we had to wait again because the bus just wouldn't take us home without the footballers...so that's how I ended up in front of the football field...

The two beautiful models/cheerleaders for the football team aka netballers!!! Tengah waiting also lah for them to finish...so while waiting ambik gambar lah...what else to do???

As for this lady here (Ernyza), I don't know lah what she is doing....meditating eh....what you doing ah En??? Posing kah? Posing with full concentration to the sea is it??? Or trying to lepas geram because we all had to wait so long for the footballers??? (footballers lagik!:P)

Still waiting....see the sun want to go down already....wait so long already...so take picture again lah!!! From as much as I can see. that is Munah our Coach facing directly to the camera, Norol next to her on the right our ever so steady GK (don't mess with her, she very lihai wan!!!), and on the far right is our Captain/Team Manager, CYNTHIA!!!! ...hahaha...I write like I'm giving a special awards to Cynthia like that...hahaha....

And that is the Sun setting....so beautiful kan!!! Seriously KK is one heck of a place....wouldn't mind moving there for a year or two till I get really bored than come back to Miri again...hehe...

That's all I have for now....tune back for more pictures...once I have received them..TA...

6 comments:

Antz said...

hahaha~ wht a funny entry ;D the geomatics engineer really gud u knw. 'she' made the fountain grew frm 5inches to 1m high! hahaha. oh-so-creative-me ;p and why my pic look like model ibu mengandung one?? with green towel some more!hahahaha. actually, i think i was looking at a hot hunk fishing there tht turn out to be a pakcik gigi 3 one. hahhaa. anywy, nice entry and we really really have fun in kk kan? ;) looking forward for another trip with our fellow netballers. netballers rocks!! ;D

ern

Sylvia said...

very funny Jacque ... Hmmm, I should have taken the pictures of our toilets (the apt that we were in)flooding ... that's a sight, isn't it... and we also don't have the picture of the 'toilet engineer'(there's such an engineer eh ..hehe)fixing it. I guess that's why there's no change in the toilet flooding situation.

The two girls, should be models for Colgate or Darlie .. hehehe ..tunjuk gigi ..hehehe

Overall, it was a fun trip ... Initially, it was so difficult to go ..actually, didn't want to go back. Want to stay there, and enjoy such a nice sun set and beach ...Hmmm ..

Jacqie said...

I AGREE!!! Netballers Rock and I didn't want to come back to MIRI...hahaha....Yalah En, now that you mention, ada la rupa like pregnant model. As for Sylvia and Shirley...definitely COLGATE model!!! Hahaha :P

Michelle said...

YAY for blogging on Blogger! Now I've added you to my 'stalk' list.. it's easier! :D

Now.. if only we can get Kath to start blogging.. then it'll be so easy for us to keep up with each other's lives! :D

I miss you babe..

xoxo

Unknown said...

wow! KK is already a great place to have fun... With you guys training so hard, it seems like no competition again from us this year when the KSL game starts... ;)

Iris

Jacqie said...

Hehe..Michelle...I think Kath would be the last person on earth to start blogging..:P
I miss you too babe!!!