Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pictures during the Jazz...

I'm not to sure whether its the wisest (I'm not sure how you spell that) thing to blog just about now, when the weather outside seems like there is tarnado heading our way. A few minutes ago, there was a "Power Trip" in my house and the computer just went off. I think in this house we are using way too much electricity as I'm trying to start blogging and my hubby is tattooing Arthur....but who cares....its quite obvious that I restarted the computer and here I am :)

So here are some of the pics during the Jazz festival, courtesy of Leonard and Arthur...thanks guys....what would I do without you guys :P...have fun going through it....

That's the stage inside the Pavilion...


One of the Jazz'es...not sure which one...hahahaa...like I said I wasn't paying much attention to who was playing...I know its terrible of me but they all sounded really good....

...they seriously play with so much feelings...I guess that's what makes them really good... look at the drummer go...

...what is Jazz without these instruments!!!.. it looks easy to play but heard that it isn't, i really envy these people....I'm just plain hopeless when it comes to instruments. But I can play the tambourine if that helps...hahaha...didn't see any tambourine during that night... :P

...and this is Amar Sundy...
...that's him again...

...that's Arthur having a blast....oh yah, just to let you all know, the pictures are not in order....I couldn't be bothered to figure out which comes first and which comes next...haha...so forgive me yah...:)

...those are the crowd inside having the time of their lives!!!

...this is the brass band that were playing outside...really entertaining and they moved from place to place when they play...this was a good change from last year...

...nice hoh!!!...

...here are the crowd outside...relaxing and enjoying their drinks and food while watching the big screen of the band playing inside....its nice and cooler outside...

And here it is!!! FOOD!!! My ever so delicious Fish and Chips...the ones that I dream about day and night before the Jazz festival....yummy yummy, reminds me of my days in Australia....makes it all worth while going to the Jazz Festival!!! I'm sure there are others who feel the same way as I do...right??? anybody??? helloooo???? Ok, ok...I guess I'm the only one...hahaha...now, notice that this was the only picture of me on the 1st day of the Jazz festival....oh yah....the one next to me is my darling Solomon...

Now these are the wonderful people I was with that night ...or part of it...they were the early birds to the 2nd night of the Jazz festival...from left Dominic, Alison, Esther, Solomon, and Pier...

...these are the beautiful ladies with their drinks...*ehem..ehem*...prasan nya aku...well the other two are beautiful ladies lah...Esther to the left and Alison to the right of me. If you notice they all seem to know how to pose especially when the picture is taken from below...I don't have that technique at all....notice I'm the only one with the double chin....sigh...oh well....life goes on :P

...Dominic, my hubby and Me...I wonder what Dominic and Solomon is looking at...I'm the only one looking at the wrong direction....hmmmm.....

...I wonder what Solomon is trying to do....ahhh...I think Christine was on the phone and Esther passed it to him to talk to her....am I right??? Now where was I??? Probably looking for food....


MORE FOOD!!! Esther having a chicken wing and I think Dominic is looking at the Quail that he ordered...kesian the little bird...

MORE MORE FOOD!!! YEAY!!! The Fried Kueh Tiaw which was below my expectations but still ok to eat....nice and pedas...Debbie having a go at it too!

Debbie surenders on her Kueh Tiaw and I'm still going at it...well someone has to finish it....right??? Thanks Deb for the Kueh Tiaw...I guess you just had to get it cause I couldn't stop talking about it and you probably thought you would never hear the last of it...hehe....eventually I would have proceeded to the stall myself...but you did it for me instead...your so sweet...thanks babe!!! I owe you one....

That's Solomon aka my hubby...hmmm...not sure what's going on here....haha..probably had a bit too much to drink :P I love you still babe...:D In this picture we were inside the pavillion because it started to rain outside...

WAH! don't we all look so young (that's what Chrisine commented in Leo's facebook....hahaha especially the ones standing!!!)...anyway, this was taken before we left the Jazz festival that night....its a nice group photo....don't you all think???

Ahhhhh....here we have Leonard the photographer for that night.... thanks Leonard I really really appreciate it...:D

...and finally the pic that Amar Sundy gave to Arthur!!!...if only it had his signature on it, that would have been perfect!!! Don't you think??? But he sure was lucky anyway....I wonder who caught the drumstick from one of the bands....

So, that's it...sadly I didn't have a picture of the ice cream that I ate :( Anyway, the storm has finally stop now and I am SO GLAD that this blogspot has an AUTOMATIC DRAFT SAVER cause if it didn't have, I would be seriously pulling my hair and banging my head on the wall (hahaha....don't think you can imagine me doing that...but its a figure of speech of how I would be feeling inside) and you know why??? because just a few minutes ago my computer just died on me and it took me awhile to get the computer to start again....I seriously think that its about time I get myself a new computer...this computer has been around since year 2000...it has live its life already...8 years not bad eh....ok, ok, better stop talking and publish this post before this computer dies on me again :)

On a short note, I won't be able to write about my husband and about Arthur's tattoo business aka Angelz ink tonight cause its late and I need to go to sleep to wake up for work tomorrow. Will write tomorrow...TA for now!!!

No comments: