Friday, May 9, 2008

First Night of Jazz..

Last night I manage to get my daughter to sleep before 8.30 so I could get to the Jazz festival without missing out on anything....:) Than again, I don't think I missed out on much as I'm not exactly a Jazz fan...hahaha...I go there for the crowd...hahaha....actually most of the people I know where there and since I had free tickets, I might as well make the most of it.

It actually turn out to be pretty good....the Jazz'es (people playing that night...hahaha...not sure wha to call them) they had the crowd going and the brass band who were playing outside where very entertaining. It had a rally laid back environment, so it was pretty good after a whole week of work work work. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much a begginer at blogging cause I didn't take any pictures at all. Arthur took a picture of me and my hubby going afer the fish and chips, which was the main highlight of my night!!! I swear that Cafe Miri has the best. Did I mentioned I had ice cream too??? Ok ok, won't talk to much anymore....will go again tonight and this time I'll bring a camera so I can take picture of all the food that I ate...and the big fire that keeps on burning the kuali when they cook the kueh tiaw goreng. I think I'll try having that tonight. Only sad thing is that the only beer they sale is Heneiken and I'm so not a fan of heneiken...how I wish they had Tiger.

Ok ok...I think I should stop blabbering about food and drinks as I should concentrate more on the music instead. That's what I'll do tonight. I hope....hahaha...skali see I only concentrate on the food around me...hahaha. Anyway, tune in for the 2nd part of this blog soon...this time I promise to add pictures in as well ;)

Ta for now!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Concentrating on the food is a good thing! :D

Hope you had a good Mother's Day yesterday!