Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Sports Craze in KK - PART 2

Sorry guys...I know I always do this....haha..apologies before I start writing a blog because it takes me so long to update it. My excuse this time round is that, I have quite a number of datelines and I have been down with fever, flu and cough for the last 3 days. I'm much better now but I'm still coughing. :(

Now, to continue my Part 2 of my Part 1, this is what happen....

That's the girls playing futsal. In this picture, Syikin on the left and Coralie on the right.

After the futsal, we all went back to the hotel and showered and got ready for dinner. We had dinner at this nice restaurant which I really can't remember the name...biasalah me....so you guys have to bear with my forgetfulness :P. It was near the waterfront....if that is what you all will call it and it was infront of warisan square....anybody knows that place? We had prawns and lobster and vege and...etc.....wah!!! so sedap I tell you!!! Opps...sorry wrong time to talk about food now...especially for those who are puasa-ing now...sorry :). After the makan the four of us when shopping. The four of us, meaning shirley, syl, syikin and me :D. I in particular didn't buy anything but bed slippers for my daughter and eye mo cause my eyes were so itchy!!! That didn't work, so I had to go and buy Naphcon A instead. Trust me, if you eyes are like super itchy and no other eye drops will work, this will definitely work!!! :P

These are the beautiful bowlers :D


Anyway, after the shopping, me and syl when to see the bowlers do their thing for awhile. After that we got back to our rooms and most of us got ready to go to "Rumba" a club which is in the hotel that we stayed. Despite being tired and all, we all still manage to get ourselves to the club. The club was really nice. The music that night started off with Reggae which was really cool and the band is really good....I think they are still there. Me and Syl got back to our room at 1am cause we knew that tomoro would be another eventful day. The rest of the group stayed back. My roommate got back at 3am in the morning and poor girl, she was really wasted.

That's Shirley, Me, and Syl!

The Ladies at Rumba....

Anyway, the next morning, which was a Sunday, me and syl manage to get ourselves out of bed to have early breakfast, and mind you the breakfast at Le Meridien is DELICIOUS!!! After that we tried to wake the other two girls but we couldn't so we left them and when on to the sports center. We were suppose to play volleyball when we got there but we wanted voleyball to be played indoor cause it was so hot outside.....sadly, we had no choice but to still play volleyball outside but it was postpone to a later time so me and syl could play badminton...hahaha....yes, badminton also we can hantam play!!! Not enough players bah :P. After badminton, which we obviously lost ....we rush to the volleyball court to play volleyball. We only manage to play the second half because the game already started when we were playing badminton. But that's ok, cause I pretty much suck at volleyball too :P.

Waiting for our turn to play volleyball :) So tired but still can smile...


Us, during the game. The one jumping is Lita...I'm behind her :)


Volleyball went on till about 2pm and by that time we all just wanted the game to end cause it was so super hot. So from the game point being 25 we reduced it to 15...hahaha....that also can you know! Cause both teams agreed to it :P. After the volleyball we all moved in to the indoor court to watch the sepak takraw that was going on. But honestly most of us were already exhausted!!! Our batteries were all really low and some of us had to shut down for awhile to recharge just for a few minutes. I tried but couldn't...so I just stared into space waiting for someone to say "OK! lets go back!" but that didn't happen till 4pm.

Sharilyn and Me and my silver volleyball medal...


The volleyballers :D

After the prize giving ceremony we all got into our respective cars and went back to the hotel. I had to rush up to the room and quickly shower cause I needed to get to church by 5pm. Manage to get ready and wait at the lobby at 4.50pm, but the other two people who were going to the church as well were not ready yet. We all however manage to get into the car at about 5.05pm and we reached the church at 5.20pm. We missed some part of the service but I'm sure God understood :D. I was definitely very tired but I manage to stay awake for the sermon and all. The priest there was funny so that kept me awake.

After church we all got back to the hotel again and changed for the Sukan Muhibah's closing dinner. Now at the dinner, my body really couldn't cope with the exhaustion. I was so seriously spaced out!!! I couldn't even concentrate during the whole dinner. I just sat there and open and close my mouth to chew and that's all I did. My friend tried talking to me, but since I was so blur she had to touch me and talk to me again....hahaha...sad case lah....I had to apologies to her and she said to me "I was beginning to wonder how long would it take for you to reply me"...:P Well, I was not the only one, I notice that Syl and Val were just as spaced out as well, staring into thin air. After the last course came we girls decided to leave. We just couldn't wait for the whole thing to end. We caught a cab and got back to the hotel. We packed our stuffs in a zombie like fashion and everybody just fell asleep. That was the other of the second day.

On the third day, Monday, our flight was at 6.30an so we all had to wake up at 5am. By some miracle we manage to wake up, manage to get our stuffs all packed, get into the taxi and arrived at the airport in time to check in our stuffs. When into the boarding area and got ourselves hotdogs from 1901. THANK GOD they open early!!! Ate and boarded the plane. Reached Miri at 7.30am....I had actually plan to go to work, but I decided to take half day off to recover. Unfortunately the half-day became a whole day...haha...and that was the end of my Crazy Sports Weekend sports!!!

The end!!! And yes I admit, this particular blog, is pretty boring cause I don't seem to have any energy in me today...sorry guys :P But thanks for reading anyway!!!

That's it! TA!!!

Here are some additional pictures taken on the first day by our camera man :D

Syl and Syikin trying to shoot....

The netballers on the first-day...it was the first game so we all still look very energetic!!!

Me and Syl playing Ping Pong after netball....still got a lot of energy at that time :D

2 comments:

Body and Face Shop Team said...

Haha Jacq, so funny lah. Good memories I like.....!
But on your first picture of Coralie and me, she is on the left and I am on the right lahhhh...terbalik dear :P

Jacqie said...

Hahahaha....I just notice I got that wrong!!! Must have been still very blur blur...hahaha :P