Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Me??? Married Long??? Nolah! Only 4 years!!!

How do you know that you have been married for quite awhile already?

When the conversation goes like this....

Hubby asks, "Any sex tonight? Asking first."

Wife says, "Ok"

And this is done by SMS when both parties are in different rooms in the house...huhu....yes, yes, the wonders of being married!!!! *wink*
And that's only after 4 years!!! Can't imagine what it will be like after 10 years...maybe something like this....

And after 25 years??? Maybe like this....

And after that? Probably like this....

Huhu.....Isn't it wonderful being married!!! I think it is!!! :D

That's it from me! TA!

3 comments:

Balqiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Balqiz said...

When you've been married for quite some time, nothin suprises you anymore. Unless of course, that occasional farts that he's trying hard to squeeze in (instead of out) pops out, look at you shamefully, then, it's a classical moment of hilarity!

I can't help it. Farts to me is damn funny

Jacqie said...

hey babe...haha..everybody farts out in my family...macam tidak ada control punya...haha...so definitely no surpirses at all in marriage :P Unless he suddenly buy me flowers!!! Sure I fainted!!!