Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 2: The Making of the Wedding Card

So, yah last night was my second day into making the wedding card....hahaha...or more like the first cause I actually started on something last night :P.

What did I do you may ask....well, I manage to wake up after putting my daughter to sleep that's for sure...hahaha....and the time was 9.30pm. I than groggily went around the whole house looking for things to make my card with...haha. For the base, I tore out the January part of one of my calenders around the house....and for some nice decoration papers I took it out from my scrap booking box which I used for last year to make Calenders for a few friends as a Christmas Present. I had to bug my hubby for scissors, a ruler and a pencil....well, since he is a tattooist, he tends to keep them nicely in his studio....hmmm....I have yet to give it back to him...good thing he has no appointment today...I hope so.

Than I look into my desk drawer to look for anything that can be use to decorate the card and I took out some magazines and started cutting bits and pieces out which I have yet to use. I did some cutting of the Calender to make the base and cuttings of some paper...and this is what I've got so far. Nothing fancy and it still looks plain. I have yet to glue it to the card just yet as I might decide to change the design tonight. As you can see, I haven't use the magazine bits and pieces just yet cause it just doesn't seem to fit into the card....so what do you think??? Have a look...introducing to you...Jacqueline's very first CARD!!! TA-DA!!!

The front of the card, no wordings yet....will probably put the wordings on tonight :D

That's the inside of the card....still very plain...haven't really decided whether I want to keep this design and I haven't decided what else to add int0 this card...so as of last night...this is what I have....so you have to stay tune to see the final outcome...:) I still have two more nights to go..woohoo...this is exciting!!!

Sorry that the picture looks a bit dark, I was doing it in the room and I had to use the lamp light cause everybody else was sleeping :P. I know it's bad for my eyes....but I didn't want to be outside in the living room where it's is hot...at least in the room got air-con bah...:P

At least when I went to bed last night I had a very satisfied smile on my face as I look up into the stars in my room....no, no..my roof is not transparent onelah....can you imagine if it was!!! Sure panas gila in the afternoon but would definitely be nice in the evening but when it rains heavily it probably would be very scary!!! oh yah, about the stars, I have those 'glow-in-the-dark stars' in my room...we put them up for my daughter :D.

Anyway, I went to sleep holding my hubby's hand and my daughter's hand (yes, I'm the one sleeping in the middle)...and realize how blessed I am to have what I have in my life. Of course half way through my sleep we all somehow turn to our own different directions in the bed.

Life is good!!! That's it from me!!! TA!

P/S. I got to start jogging again today...its been awhile... :D. And one more thing!!! I hope my cousin and his wife doesn't come onto my blog anytime soon if not my wedding card wouldn't be a surprise for them...hmmm...I think they are way too busy with the wedding preparations to even check out my blog...so I should be safe...I hope...:P

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

eh? ur daughter dont sleep in her own room? how to erm... s.e.x like det? hehehhee

never ever think ur kid tido leput sik sedar coz when i was young (opps!) i used to sleep with my maid and few times she brought in her bf to *ahem in the room without no one knowing. well, i used sleep like a log so she assumed I won't wake up but one nite while they were doing it, i woke up and peeked at their "activity" and since then on, I never see her again :-) she got fired by my mom coz a little bird told her bout her maid's little adventure

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...she has her won bed which is connected to our bed...as for SEX...haha...still can....just not so noisy lah :P