Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 3: The Making of the Wedding Card

Hmmm....so after putting my daughter to sleep....I continued sleeping and dreamt of a Gorilla chasing me, there were many Gorillas but only one was chasing me....I wonder why??? Haha...I should have woken up to make the wedding card that I would have probably had sweet dreams instead of waking up tired this morning cause I was running all over the place trying to escape from the Gorilla.

I really wanted to wake up to make the wedding card but I was just too tired cause I slept late the night before so I need to recover from that....haha...unfortunately running around in my dream did not exactly help...:P That's my justification of why I slept instead of making the card lah...hahaha....the other reason could be that I woke up and said to myself "Hiya, still got tomorrow night to do! No need to worry wan!" and that's the procrastinator in me talking...always telling me, 'Never mind! Still have time!"...haha...I think tonight I will be sleeping late again to finish up the card...hehe...but that's ok...cause Saturday is a none working day and I can sleep in...YAHOO!!! I just hope I don't start procrastinating again and put it off till Saturday...

Oklah that's it from me...TA!

1 comment:

dasolve said...

erm................. shall i continue waiting..................