Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 4 & 5: The Making of the Wedding Card and the WEDDING DAY!!!

Day 4 was a total failure in making the wedding card....hahaha....cause instead of making the card I put the little one to sleep and went out to KRP with my friends....and came back at 1am. Not the best time to make cards at 1am so I fell asleep...WOOHOO....hahaha...so like I said, I'm one fantastic procrastinator....:P

So, obviously my work was very last minute....very very I tell you!

Day 5 (THE WEDDING DAY...Ahhhhhhhh!!!! That's me screaming my head off!!!), the last few hours to do the card before the wedding...haha...I sent my daughter to the babysitter...manage to procrastinate even longer by going for breakfast with Syl...:D. Got back and got ready to go for the Wedding in Church. After that, manage to procrastinate some more by going to the hair saloon for a good head massage :P. After that, went to pick the little one from the babysitter. Good thing she hasn't slept yet at the babysitters place so I manage to get her to sleep. She fell asleep at around 3.30pm. Meaning I had like 3 hours to complete my card. And yes, it did take me the entire 2.5 hours to do so. I just couldn't decide how to design the card...and I was regretting every minute of my procrastination..."Serve you right Jacq!!!" :P. I manage to cut up some more bits and pieces of words from the magazine and finally at 6.00pm I completed it!!!

My hubby woke my daughter up and I bath her really fast....put powder on her, and put the minyak angin on her and put her dress on, than told her to go out to get her dad to put on her shoes. After that I rushed to the toilet and had a super quick shower in like 2 minutes!!! Chose a dress with my eyes close (not literally lah) cause I didn't have time to think whether it look nice on me or not!!! That's what happens when you procrastinate!!!

I've got to learn my lesson on this lah!!! But I keep on doing it over and over again! :P. After I got ready...realise I didn't have an envelope for my card...so instead I tied a ribbon around it...creative lah konon!!! :P. With all the commotion, we all manage to leave the house at 6.30pm. Mind you, 6.30pm was the time guest were suppose to arrive. Good think we manage to get there before the couple arrived...phew!!! Unfortunately for my daughter, I forgot to put on her underwear!!! Hahaha....I got a shock of my life when I brought her to toilet only to realise she had no underwear on....haha...poor girl!!! Here's the conversation I had with my daughter:

Me: Aiyo! mummy forgot to put your underwear on!!! Why you didn't tell mummy??? Next time you must tell mummy oh.

Sera: No underwear malu!!! *smile*

Me: Yalor, never mind, you don't pull up your dress ah!

Sera: Ok!

Kesian Sera...haha...she had no underwear all because I'm such a procrastinator!!! Well, the next day when we got ready for church, she clearly reminded me to give her, her underwear to use...haha...and we both had a good laugh!

Anyway, overall the wedding was really nice. The couple look perfect together and my daughter had a blast with this little girl name Paige. They both had their fill of painting the whole hall red by running here and there. We also manage to take a family picture with the wedding couple, but after that, Sera just didn't want to come down...so she was in most of the pictures after that...haha...so tebal her face!!! My face also have to tebal-tebal because of her...haha. Dahlah don't want to smile cause Malu but still she want to take picture...haha...I have yet to understand how her mind works!

At the end of the night, we had to drag Sera home cause she was having so much fun with Paige that she didn't want to go home. But both her parents were tired, cause it was already 11pm. I'm guessing that she was just as tired cause usually she sleep at around 8.30pm and when she reached home, she fell asleep pretty fast. But despite the late night....she woke up at 6am the next morning...so unbelievable!!!

I guess that's it! And here is the picture of the complete card and some nice wedding pictures of the wedding couple and us :D.

CONGRATS Mr & Mrs Vernon!!! So happy for you guys!!!

The outlook of the Wedding Card!

The inside of the Card :) Not bad lah! For a first timer :P Notice the envelope to the left of the card, that's where I put the money...cool idea or not??? Prasannya aku!!!

The ribbon doesn't look very nice down here but I swear it looked better when I was holding it!!!

Paige and Sera having a time with the napkin!!!

My little family with the Beautiful Couple!!! Such a happy couple KAN!

Sera with the Newly Weds,Vernon and Jill!!! I think they will make beautiful parents!!! :D

That's it from me!!! TA!!!

5 comments:

dasolve said...

Well done on the wedding card!

Jacqie said...

Hahaha....thanks Dasolve!!!

Balqiz said...

yarabi! no underwear?! Sera, come let aunty give you aunty's underwear come come... kesian...

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...yalah...teruk kan...kesian sera...:P

Jo said...

hehe...nice card. Saw u during the reception...but u were seated quite far from where i'm sitting..kalau tidak memang ada ambil gambar sama ni...