Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dermalogica Skin Kit (Normal/Dry) for SALE at RM130 only!!! Actual Price RM168...Interested???

Morning people!!! It's a wonderful monday morning!!! Sorry I couldn't write over the weekends cause my computer at home has died on me :(

Anyway, I need to sale this DERMALOGICA SKIN KIT (NORMAL/DRY):

Consist of:

1 Special Cleansing Gel, 1 Multi-Active Toner, 1 Skin Smoothing Cream, 1 Sample pack of Skin Hydrating Masque, and 1 Sample pack of Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover

Is anybody interested? The actual price is RM168.00 but I'm selling it for RM130.00 and its of course BRAND NEW!!! I just got it last Saturday :). I don't need it cause I already bought a bigger set last month.

Well if you are interested please leave a comment here and I will get back to you ASAP. Preferably if you are a Mirian so I can easily deliver it to you :D.

If you are not sure what skin type you are, you can check it out on this website: http://www.dermalogica.com/SpeedMappingOnline/SpeedMap.aspx?location=AA&Region=A

No comments: