Monday, September 22, 2008

I WANT TO MAKE CARDS!!!

This morning I saw someone made a beautiful Birthday Card and because of that, I WANT TO MAKE ALSO!!! I want to be just as creative as all this people out there who can make things!!! But where do I find my inner creativeness (if there is such a word!!!). So, since this morning, I now have a dream!!!

I want to make:

1) Birthday Cards

2) Christmas Card

3) Valentines Day Cards

4) Anniversary Cards

5) Baby Born Cards

etc...

Any type of cards lah!!! I mean if you've read my blog often, I did write somewhere that I want to make calenders and start book scrapping or something like that. My only problem is....where can I find the time??? I should have time for myself to do things like this....but if I were to do it when my daughter is awake, chances are she'll cut up things and stick things here and there. Well, that's her way of trying to help out as she doesn't like being left out at all...very sweet of her...but that would probably make my card look horrible....sigh...I guess I just have to figure it out if I intend to start being creative.

Hmmm...wonder when I should start being creative....hmmm...ahhhh...my cousin is getting married this Saturday so maybe I can make a card for them....that would be nice wouldn't it??? Hmmmm...a wedding card....something to think about. Well, I have 3 days to get it done...and once I'm done, I'll put up a picture of it in here and you tell me whether its nice or not...ok??? Worst come to worst, if I don't get it done by than, than I'll just go to Moments @ Toys World and get them a card...haha...than I'll stand a chance of having someone else buying the same card....hahaha.

Oklah....I think I'll try and find some time tonight to start on trying to be creative :P. If this is a success than I'll probably start making Birthday cards and Christmas cards and sale it on my blog here....good idea kan! Just for the fun of it!!!

Oklah...that's it from me!!! TA!!!

5 comments:

dasolve said...

waiting............ :D

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...ok...just wait ah...

felicakes said...

oooo....you can actually get most of the stuff from a stationery shop or if you are like me, cut up magazines and things like that to reduce your carbon footprint. :*)

dasolve said...

jacqie, can work on waste management. Part of the competition le :)

Jacqie said...

Oooo....dasolve!!! You are so right!!! I can do card and all those stuff than take picture and say its waste management!!! Fantastic!!! Hopefully I win also...hahahaha :P

Feli! Yes! I'll cut it out from magazines...I have a few there!!! Thanks babe!!!

Now I can kill two birds with one stone!!! YAHOO!!!