Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm NOT a SUPERWOMAN!!!

Superwoman I am NOT! But look what I did!!!



Yup! that's the toilet paper roll holder from my bathroom wall!!!


And yup again!!! That's where the toilet paper roll holder was!!!

How did that happen? Well, it all started at 6.30am in the morning when I was ummm....doing number 2. Usually I would bring in a book to read to occupy my time in there but today I just went in the toilet without thinking of grabbing any kind of reading material....I think I was still half-asleep.

So, guess what I did!!! I twirl and twirl the toilet paper roll thingy lah! and since I was so bored out of my mind, I decided to shake it a bit just for the fun of it...yes, I know that's weird...hahaha...and nobody in their normal mind would do such a thing.......but I did it anyway....*grin*....and to my surprise it literally CAME OFF!!! I of course was SHOCK lah! Hahaha....can you imagine sitting there and still in a dream-like-state shaking that thingy and than off it comes!!! Hahaha....now this just proves that the workmanship for the toilet sucks big time and it has nothing to with the inner streght that I have...hahaha....if only I had such strength....:P

Anyway, when I came out of the toilet, I had a huge smile on my face....obviously!!! I mean who wouldn't!!! So, my daughter knew something was up and she looked into the toilet and said to me "Why mommy pull that thing out?" and all I could say was "Hahaha....I also don't know". When my husband saw it, he said "WAH! YOU SO STRONG HAH!" and than he ask me "What you do?" and I said "I sat there and shake it and than it just came off!!!" and than I laugh again lah...funny bah....he also laugh after that and said he can't fix it...hahaha....that of course I know lah...I would definitely need to get someone to cement it back to the wall!!! Anybody have any idea who I should call???

I hope I don't break anything else in the house today. So, Balqizz, you are not alone in breaking stuff!!! :P

____________________________________________________________________

And now to do the Tagging thingy that Balqizz and Roy tagged me:


1. The person who last tagged you is:- Roy and Blaqizz. Balqizz first and than Roy....hmmm...this tag is seriously going around!!! Anyway, I'll do two names at once!!!


2. Your relationship with him/her is:- Roy is my ex-colleague and ex-schoolmate, Balqizz is my colleague now but in different departments....

3. Your five impression of him/her:-

Roy - Sporty, Crazy, Productive (as in making babies...hehehe...jangan marah ye! :P), Always Smiling and Always there for you whenever you need help!!! Did I ever mention to you that I think you are such a DARLING!!!

Balqizz - Crazy, Hilarious, Love Cats, Artistic...check out what she does to her pictures!!!, and Smart (she pretends not to be but she is!!!)


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:-

Roy - Always have been a good friend!

Balqizz - Called me Jacqie Chan...haha...and I didn't even get it when I first read it...yup! I'm super lagging!!!

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:-

Roy - Aiyo! I dunno leh...what ah Roy???

Balqizz - She likes my blog! :P


6. If he/she become your lover, you will:-

Aiyah...I'm married already....cannot have affair affair lah! Tidak bagus!!!


7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:-

Aiyo! No comment!


8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:-

Roy - I'll be very sad cause he is such a nice DARLING friend!!!

Balqizz - I'll probably be banned from reading her blog!!! SO SAD!!!! *Sob**Sob*


9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:-

Roy/Balqizz - Somebody backed stabbed me and told them lies about me!!! :( I'm nice, seriously...I don't like to have enemies!!!


10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:-

Roy/Balqizz - I don't desire to do anything for you now....sorry guys...my hands are full!!! But I'm here for you if you need me and need someone to talk too!!!


11. Your overall impression of him/her is:-

Roy - A sweetheart!

Balqizz - A hilarious writer!!!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:-

Ummm...that I'm nice....I hope :P

13. The characters you love of yourself are:-

I'm friendly and can be very patient....

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:-

I sometimes procrastinate a bit too much... and I think I don't spend enough time with my mom :(

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:-

Wouldn't change myself for the world :D


16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:-

If I hurt you in anyway, I'm really sorry. I never really meant too....


17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:

1, Jess, My sis!

2, Arthur Akal, my Cousin In Law

3, Tina, my Cousin-In-Law (Arth's Sis) - just in case you don't know who you are!!!

4, Ernyza, my netball buddy

5, Kevin - cause he's on my link

6, Michelle Tan - my darling friend who is in New Zealand

7, Felicia - my dear friend in Perth

8, Jamilah - cause she reads my blog

9, Roy - Cause I'm running out of names!

10, Balqizz - cause I'm still running out of names


18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?- Nobody for now.....don't worry babe, you'll find your soul mate eventually....


19. Is no.9 a male or female?- Hmmmm....Roy sounds like a guys name to me, doesn't it??? :P


20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?- Oh yes!!! they'll be reading Lesbians!!! But both are married....so no such luck :D


22. What is no.2 studying about?- How to do good tattoos???


23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?- When she was back a few months ago :P


24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?- I don't know lah....the last time I spend some time with her was in 2003....she's moved to Johore already so we hardly keep in touch...yes, I'm a terrible friend! :(


25. Does no.1 have any siblings?- Yes! ME!!!


26. Will you woo no.3?- No, she's family!!!


27. How about no.7?- She's married and I am too :P


28. Is no.4 single?- Yes! Yes! Anybody wants her number??? :P You can check out her blog on my link!!!


29. What is the surname of no.5?- Chung...and why is that important again???


30. What’s the hobby of no.4?- Travelling??? Am i right??? Travelling was the safest bet cause most people like travelling :P


31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?- Not sure whether they even know each other...


32. Where is no.2 studying at?- He's not studying...he's a tattoo artist!!!


33. Talk something casually about no.1:- She the bestest sister you can ever ask for!!!


34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?- No, I'm straight!!!


35. Where does no.9 live at?- Kropkop!


36. What colour does no.4 like?- I don't know lah....blue??? cause I like blue??? hehehe :P


37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?- No, but they are friends...definitely!

38. Does no.1 have any pets?- Nope....not that I know off!!!


39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?- I think she's sexy :D


40. What is no. 10 doing now?- How am I suppose to know??? I don't stalk people lah!!!

So, that's it from me!!! TA!!!

4 comments:

dasolve said...

Rules no 1: Do not mess up with women.......... So i will make sure if i see you at work, i behave :D

Jacqie said...

Hahahaha.....make me sound so ganas...:P yes, indeed, don't mess with us ladies....we make look all nice and sweet and than suddenly...'WA-CHA!!!' :P

dasolve said...

(pray for my own safety everytime at work to maintain zero LTI)..........

:D

Have a great weekend

Balqiz said...

waaaaaaaah? tag lagi? skip eh skip! hahahahhaha