Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 1: The Making of the Wedding Card

So.....hmmmm.....last night I was suppose to begin with my dream of MAKING CARDS!!! Only to find out that I'm so damn LAZY!!! Aiyo!!! After putting my little one to sleep, I obviously fell asleep as well. I did however wake up at 10pm but I just couldn't get myself to start cutting stuff from the magazine and finding a hard piece of paper in the house to make into the base of the card!!! At that time in my head, the work was just too tedious!!! Hahaha....yalah...I know I'm just plain lazy...:P

So how leh??? Sigh....I got to make the first step if not my dream will never come true!!! When I was writing yesterdays blog, I was so excited to make the cards that it didn't really feel like it was tedious....but I definitely have to start somewhere. I'll try again tonight...haha....wish me luck again!!! Hopefully I would have some pictures of the card to show you by tomorrow or whatever I have started :D.

Oklah...that's it from me today! For now I have work to do....this evening I'll attack my magazines and see what I have...:P. Than you all comment on the card on whether it is nice or not ah....if not nice I don't want to give it to my cousin this saturday...hahaha...malu eh...:P

TA!

2 comments:

dasolve said...

still waiting................... :D

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!