Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm FAT!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Somebody just told me that I'm fat!!! Well, it was said like this "Wah! Why you mengembang already???".

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! How come? How can??? Cannot be!!!

Hmmmm...but come to think about it, I've been eating way much more these days and having less exercise...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....TIDAK!!! I think I only gain 1kg bah!!! And its not suppose to show!!! Maybe its the jeans I wearing today? Well, if it is, I'm not wearing this jeans anymore!!! Anybody wants a size 25 levis jeans??? Must be my height if not it'll be hanging...:P

Sigh....you know, I so pantang when people tell me I put on weight...now I'll be working out 5 days a week...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....by next Friday I should be back to normal I hope!!! And that is 1 kg lighter....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm still in denial....sigh...and life goes on...

That's it from me! TA!

9 comments:

dasolve said...

if you are fat, then i am undefinable :)

Jacqie said...

Haha...I'm not saying anything to that...:P

Unknown said...

I dun think u are fat jAq...so serious meh???

ladylynx said...

LOL...my dear sis..such an emotional woman..yes..i shall give u the medal of the year...Emotional MUM of the YEAR!!! YAY!! Pls lah..you're not fat..everytime i go down...ur skinnier than me...DAMN...i'm the one that is FAT...so stop complaining...whoever accused you of being FAT..was probably just jealous coz you're skinnier than her/him hahahahaha...anyway...u shud work out not becoz your fat but for the sake of GOOD HEALTH..YOU GO GIRL..YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN LOOSE THAT 1KG of LARD...hehehehe...i love you..

kacangsoya said...

we guys aren't allowed to comment on this topic, rite? I'll just keep a comment in my head then. :)

Tina said...

i dont think you'd EVER be in the FAT category lah senemu' jacq.

you're petite!

when u wr preggers with sera pun manada fat!

Jacqie said...

Haha..sis...when you come down we got to go hiking....there's this place in Canada Hill which is really cool...ok?

Jacqie said...

tina, people say bah..so me very sensitive wan...haha...miss youlah!

Jacqie said...

roy, haha...yes..its very dangerous for guys to comment...:P