Monday, October 20, 2008

Why doens't anything interesting happen to me???

My life is not very exciting....that's why I haven't written much...I beginning to think I'm running out of ideas....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This is not good for my blogging career!!! Anyway, here's something that happen to me this week...no so interesting lah...but can lah....

Number 1:

My daughter had her first durian. How did that happen, her grandfather wanted to give her to try and my hubby said no need cause durian panas bah...and I agreed but my daughter being as she is, would always try something if we say cannot...haha...biasalah kids. So I say oklah...give her a bit too try...so she tried and she I ask her "Nice or not?" and first she say "Nice" than in a split second she shake her head to the left ad the right, meaning not nice...than we ask whether she want some more and she said...No...haha...than we ask her to drink water...funny girl.

Number 2:

Yesterday while sending my daughter to the babysitter....I had to stop to let 6 chicks and their mother cross the road. Thank goodness I wasn't driving so fast, if not I would have rolled over a few of the chicks....they were so cute!!! Once they saw me stop, they quickly quickly cross the road...I guess chickens are pretty smart too...sayang I didn't have a camera at that time to stop and take picture of them walking across the street :P

Ok..that's it from me, boring kan! Only two things have happen to me...oh yah...and I started jogging again...had too cause I gain a bit of weight...seriously freaked me out when i went on the scale..yah...and that's it....welcome to my boring life....becoming even worst...day by day BUT I love it nevertheless :P TA!!!

6 comments:

Balqiz said...

Those little-little things in life (though it may seem boring) can be something interesting and fun to write if you see it in another point of view. Trust me. Too much drama/happening things in life will make you go nuts. Serious!

felicakes said...

Well life is as interesting as you want it to be.

My life for example is very routine from the moment I get up to the time I go to bed. So its pretty much the same everyday. But I do try to do different things everyday. Like sometimes take a different route to work. Try different food and etc.

I do not like to much drama in my life so I am pretty content with it at the moment. :*)

Jacqie said...

Oh yes, I'm happy with my life but there is nothing muhch to write about...haha....got to spice it up a bit more...:D

Balqiz said...

well, u can write about how solomon proposed to u the first time... or the time you found out u pregnant... or the first baby step... or the first word... etc etc... byk idea eh

Jacqie said...

Ahhh....never thought of that..hmmmm...

Garfield Obsession said...

yes...i agree wif balqiz..