Thursday, October 2, 2008

I think My DAUGHTER looks more like MY SISTER!!!

So, you see, this has been a question for quite awhile now and not many people really do know who my daughter looks like. I like to think she looks like me (and quite a few people have said so)...hahaha...well, wouldn't all mom's like that...but I think she looks more like my SISTER....well, you all can help me decide....pictures are as below:

Does she look like me???

Does she look like her dad??? Not a very good picture though...cause she is looking down...

Does she look like my mom??? Again not a very good picture as she is pretending to ignore me here while I was taking the picture....can be so annoying I tell you!!!

Does she look like my sister??? Look quite alike kan???

And that's it!!! If you want to let me know who she looks like and you can't put it into the comments area...than you can just leave a msg on my chatter box thingy on the right side of my posting...can you see it??? Oklah...TA for now!!!

4 comments:

dasolve said...

i think looks like you more la

Balqiz said...

you!

Jacqie said...

You all seriously think so??? You guys are fantastic!!! Me senyum-senyum kambing now :D

ladylynx said...

YES YES I totally agree....thank you all for the reassurance to my sister..

Dear darling sis, i think you are just paranoid and worry too much who looks like who..the reason why that picture of me and sera looking alike which you had posted,is because I DID THE SeRA SMILE...hahahaha....but from how i see it..and i'll break it down for you...*here we go* really... she has UR beloved hubby's nose..UR cheek bones..UR CHEEKY SMILE..UR LIPS..UR BUTT...*must i go on*..and she pratically sits LIKE YOU too.. hehehe... So don't worry too much darling sis..she's SO LIKE YOU..hehehe love you..mwahz...