Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Strange....

Last night I went to sleep pretty early. Had every intentions of watching Ugly Betty and CSI NY and wanted to exfoliate my face but I was physically exhausted...no idea why....so as usual, while putting my daughter to sleep, I fell asleep as well!!! :D.

Then around 1am I woke up and went outside to see whether my hubby was sleeping on the sofa outside....and yes he was...so I woke him up and told him to go into the room and he did just that. Somewhere around 3am my daughter wanted a bottle of milk and I told her that I'm not giving her one cause she should stop that habit of asking for it and sleep through the night instead. But she wanted her way and made a big fuss about while she scream and the top of her lungs and started kicking me. WAH! at that time I got so angry with her you know....dahlah I so tired. So I raised my voice and told her off. I know, I know its not that hard to make a bottle of milk but her bottle seems to have a problem and I need to lock the cap at a right angle so it doesn't leak and that can take forever...so I was so damn irritated that I had to do just that at 3am in the morning. After I pepot-pepot (meaning that I was giving her a lecture on how it will feel if she was the one who had to wake up in the middle of the night to get something for me) her, I finally manage to lock the bottle at a right angle and went to back to bed. At that point, she came face to face with me and pull me close to hug me....and then I also become lembut lah...and told her that she shouldn't do that again the next time. She should stop that habit. Then she gave me a smile..so obviously I couldn't stay mad at her...sigh...sometimes I'm just too soft hearted.

Anyway, after that she drank her milk and we both fell back to sleep. Somewhere in my deep sleep, I heard my hubby get out of bed angrily and walked out of the room and bang the door. I was a bit confuse but decided not to think about it and went back to sleep. The next morning after I was all ready for work I woke up my daughter and woke my hubby up. He was of course sleeping on the sofa again. He woke up in a pretty bad mood and he changed and all and got into the car to send my daughter to the babysitter and he didn't even look at me once. At that time, I was not ready to start my day with a fight so I just let it go.

Then around 10am just now, I called him and ask him whether he was ok. He said he was, then I said why did you seem like you were in a bad mood this morning. Then he said, "its because you were lecturing and nagging at me". And I said, "When?" and he said "Last night!" and I was like "Huh?". And then I said "How come I cannot remember lecturing or nagging you leh?", then I said again "You dreaming eh?" and then he suddenly started laughing and he said "Yakah!". I also laugh also lah at that time....kesian him, sampai can mimpi-mimpi I lecture him. Hahaha...maybe its because I haven't done it for quite awhile and have been very quiet this pass few days. This is the first time this has ever happen....and it was probably super real to him for him to act that way. Glad that's settled :D. Phew...thank goodness no fights :D. I know I have had bad dreams of us fighting too before but when I wake up I always know that it was a dream...strange that his wasn't like that...:P. I'm sure he misses my lecturing...hahaha...NOT!

Oklah that's it from me....strange how dreams can be so real sometimes...scary! TA for now!!!

3 comments:

lasapka said...

me opposite. we have to wake up our 9months old boy to feed him milk before putting him sleep through the whole nite long. :P

Jacqie said...

You are so lucky!!! I have yet to sleep through since she was born!!! :D

ChiL said...

jac,my fren's parent lain pulak cerita...her dad get up and prepare the milk and gave it to the mother!!Hehehhehe...