Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TATTOOS: ANGELZ INK in MIRI have NEW INKS called SKIN CANDY!!!

Hello people!!!

I know its been awhile since I talked about Angelz Ink, which belongs to Solomon and Arthur from: http://damndirtyangel.blogspot.com/ ..remember??? Takkan you all forget already???

Anyway, GOOD NEWS!!! They just got in their new inks called SKIN CANDY!!! They are trying out this new ink which is also being use by MIAMI INK, you know the show on channel 707 on ASTRO??? Takkan that also you don't know...hahaha...so bad lah me say like that...

Well, you can check out how good the ink is by looking at this side http://www.skincandy.net/ or you can check out the forum here http://forum.ink-trails.com/Skincandy-t10440.html&p=122482 which was started by August Worchell the creator of Skin Candy. Note that he is seriously confident about the quality of his ink!!!

Here are the pictures of the NEW INKS @ SKIN CANDY:


Here are the Kabuki Ink, for outlining and shading!!!

Here are half of the colours...

Here are the other half of the colours...


Here's the full set!!! 21 different colours to chose from and 2 black colours (the big bottles, like I said earlier for outlining and shading)

All the colours from a different Angle...haha...take picture of colours must also from different angle!!! :P

The very happy couple!!! They said it felt like Christmas when they got the colours yesterday!!!

Oh! and did I mention how irritated I was with Pos Laju when I went to collect the parcel??? Aiyo!!! I tell you ah, this people make me so tension...true wan!

This is the story...on Tuesday they called me and told me that I could come and collect my parcel, I ask them what time they close and they said I could come between 4pm to 4.30pm. So I rushed out of my office to get to Pos Laju before 4.30pm (mind you Pos Laju is in town where our Pos Malaysia is) and I manage to get there at 4.25pm....talk to the person about my parcel and told me who called me, and he went to look for it, than he came back and told me that it has to go through custom, and than he told me that custom has gone back already.

Than I told him that the person who called me said to come before 4.30pm and than he said, "Yeah its already 4.30pm and the custom already went back"....unluckily for him, when I look back to look at their clock on the wall, it wasn't even 4.30pm yet!!! So, I told him lah! I said, "Its not 4.30pm yet!" and he said, "but they are not around already", than I told him "next time tell the people not to tell me to come before 4.30pm if the customs is going to go back earlier than that!". Obviously i was pretty upset already lah...cause I wanted to surprise my husband bah. So the guy told me to come back the next day.

So the next day at around 10.00pm I went to the Pos Laju and guess what! The same guy who I saw the day before told me that the custom only comes in at 2.30pm!!! AIYO!!! I wanted to KNOCK his head off you know!!! If I had an umbrella I would have *kepiak**kepiak**kepiak* his head!!! At least lah tell me the day before that they only come in around that time!!! He thinks everybody should know that is it??? SO SILLY!!!! Sigh....I have every intentions of using all the foul words in here but I've already sworn to myself to keep this blog rated as "G" for General Audience :( .

Anyway, I went back to the Pos Laju that afternoon at 3pm and finally got the parcel without that guys help...I think he also don't want to layan me anymore cause when he saw me he ignored me and somebody else layan me...he pulak gagur-gagur on the phone. I'm sure he was upset with me for answering him, but seriously he shouldn't be because I'm the customer, right??? I should be the one upset!!! If he was in my shoes, sure he will understand how I feel and sure he also panas hati!!! Sometimes I don't get this people lah...they are suppose to be trained with good customer service and they should also think lah! At least say to themselves 'If I was in that persons shoes, how would I feel'...true or not???

Oklah..I marah-marah here sendiri also no use...hahaha...

Now back to the inks...the only catch to using this SKIN CANDY INK is that the price for doing a tattoo will increase...you can however opt to use the older inks that they have whereby the price will still remain the same. Its up to you! :D But keep in mine, tattoo is forever....like being married!!! Ummm...actually married nowadays also can divorce, by law lah (so sad kan), and that means tattoo removal is also possible...but what I've heard is that it hurts more and it cost even more!!!

So, like I said, it's up to you!!!

Oklah, that's it from me...TA for now!!!

P/S. You can contact them on: angelz_ink@msn.com or call 016 854 3770 (Solomon). Make an appointment to choose your design first, than come back for another arranged appointment to get inked! :D

4 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Skin Candy? Sounds delicious. Colourful too. Thanks for the info.

Hmm, I've never had any tattoo done on me.... Tempted to try, but I have algophobia / odynophobia! :-(

Jacqie said...

Oh my....that's not good and may be a problem if you intend to get a tatoo...:D

Balqiz said...

I want a tattoo also! tp nak main lekat jak kat skin like the type you get from a bubble gum. I want "transformer" tattoo. Mcm hebat jak bunyi

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...kelak lah I makan bubble gum and I look for a transformer tattoo for you ah!!! :P