Monday, October 27, 2008

My AIR-CON has KAPUTED!!!

WWHHHYYYYYY??? Wwwwhhhhyyy??? Whyyyy is this happening to me???? Breathe Jacqie!!! BREATHE!!!

Sigh...my bedroom air-con is not working and has not been working since last Saturday. It all started when it tripped like 4 times on Friday night and finally it decided to die on us. Got a good fireman friend who use to be an electrician to come look at the air-con and miraculously it turned on when he was there, but that night when we tried to switch in on again, it just didn't want to. I swear that this kind of things are alive. Thy always switch on when a professional comes in to look at them but dies again when they are gone. Macam making fun of us only.

Anyway, since I'm seriously spoil yes I admit I am, after all I am the youngest in the family but mind you, I'm only spoil in a sense that I must have air-con when I sleep at night. Either than that, I don't think I'm that spoil lah...:P and cannot live without air-con....I have moved our bedroom into the living room. So, we have been sleeping there for the last two days. My daughter thinks its really fun and she told me this morning not to move the bed out of the living room :D. She said it like this "Don't move the bed, ok? We sleep there again, ok?"

And since the actual air-con man came today to have a look at it, he said its probably the CPU...well, at least now I know that a computer and an air-con have something in common, and they both have CPU's!!! I learn something new everyday. After saying that, he took the CPU and told my hubby that he'll send back the CPU in a couple of days....sooooo.....that's just great!!! Two more days of sleeping in the living room....I sooooo miss my room already but its just too hot to be in there at night....well actually, I think if we switch on two fans I could survive but since we have an air-con in the living room, we might as well just make use of it....kan???

So, living room, here I come again tonight!!! My daughter will be so happy to find out that we will be sleeping there for another 2 nights. At least someone is happy :D

Ok, that's it from me...hopefully the air-con repair doesn't cost a bomb....sigh...I'm so worried now. TA for now!!!

No comments: